Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 32GB - after update all widgets are gone, also not possible to put it back, not in list...

UPDATE:

widget app reinstalled, now able to put in on desktop

I have the same issue. Unfortunately all widgets will disappear again after the next reboot.

Mi5 32GB - after update all widgets are gone, also not possible to put it back, not in list...

UPDATE:

widget app reinstalled, now able to put in on desktop

I also installed some apps new. Unfortunately the widgets disappear again after rebooting.

Hello everyone,

It's my first post. I have a MI5 S, witch came with a rom MIUI 8 7.1.20 Weekly.
Do i need to format it to update to this one (7.3.2)?

Best regards,
Carlos Guimarães

Hello everybody,
using mi 5. Installed the update before the last one from scratch. Since then my GPS isn't working (at least without wifi). Is that normal or is there a fix?

Hello everyone,

It's my first post. I have a MI5 S, witch came with a rom MIUI 8 7.1.20 Weekly.
Do i need to format it to update to this one (7.3.2)?

Best regards,
Carlos Guimarães
Hi Carlos welcome here.
Weekly developer roms are compatible (not with stable), so you can skip some without the necessity of formatting and loosing personal data.

Redmi 3S (Tapatalk)

Reactions: CarlosGuimaraes
For thoses with issue with widgets, a Factory reset will solve your problems (just did it, everything works even after reboot)

MI MaxPro
Regarding bluetooth headphone music, fast-forward, rewind, play nor stop function are not working from bluetooth headphone remote control since 7.2.X (Android 7). It has worked till 6.12.22 (Android 6).
I have several bluetooth headset and head phone. A music, fast-forward and rewind are working just once after rebooting. When playing music second time, fast-forward and rewind are not working. I need reboot MI MaxPro every time before play music for using bluetooth headphone for fast-forward and rewind using bluetooth headphone remote controller.

MI5 Pro
- widgets gone. after reinstalling of apps widgets are back but disappear again after reboot
- app digiclock not running/time stands still
- acalendar not synchronising with google
- all settings regarding battery were reset after installing Rom

I went back to last weeks Rom and made a new install but still the same problems

Reactions: saverio77
Quick question: Does upgrading remove root, I have SuperSU, so does it get removed when I update, or should I reflash SuperSU while upgrading, or what is the correct way to upgrade and keep root with this ROM?

I always must reflash SuperSU after installing new Rom

MI5 Pro
- widgets gone. after reinstalling of apps widgets are back but disappear again after reboot
- app digiclock not running/time stands still
- acalendar not synchronising with google
- all settings regarding battery were reset after installing Rom

I went back to last weeks Rom and made a new install but still the same problems
Had same issues with the widgets. did you do a factory reset ? it solved my problems...

Is it normal that data takes more battery than Wi-Fi? Usually on data Whastapp battery usage is about 25% (I have deactivated the automatic download of files for whatsapp, so that's not the reason). Is this normal behaviour? It's happening to me in every Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Please guys, can somebody answer this?

Do only two RN2 users detect that scanner app has vanished in this ROM? Not in tools folder neither in search screen (dragging up) neither in installed apps.
I'm the third....
Even changing language to English it doesn't appear.
Please developers check it.
Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.