MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only search in applications "google play store" and touch on uninstall, after go to the play options and deselect all automatic updates and notification. Thats all.

Im on Nougat.

Google play store will be updated itself even if automatic updates disabled in Google play store settings

Thanks for the work guys !!

Anyone noticed in Redmi 3 pro SMS sent status notification stopped working (sent, devivered) ?

I had same issue this morning (mi4c - 7.3.16) and I solved in this way :
- start with wifi enabled
- open Play store
- disable wifi
- start an update (using mobile data)
- stop the update (using mobile data)
- enable wifi
After this last step, all updates worked fine in wifi for me.

Let me know if this works for you too
Great, work for me, thank you!

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I had the same problem with "waiting for WIFI" in Google Play Store. Generally I´m on 7.2.23 but this is the most recent thread and I would like to share my experience.

Today I deleted the updates of Google Play and were able to update my apps. Before deleting Google Play was version 7.6.08.N after deleting it was version 7.3.??. After a while Google Play self-updated to 7.6.08.N again. But a few minutes ago I were able to update another app without any issues. THe only thing I did was to disable the automatic updates in the settings of Goolge Play.

This behaviour is somewhat curious because I´m back on that Google Play version which denied updates before.

Cant seem to find any mirror for stable for MI5?

AFH has none

Edit: on the mi5 itself it worked, sorry for report

Last edited:
If you wish to update it on MIUI Nougat just download the rom, disable unlock pattern, select the rom from phone update menu and install it. After this apply for unlocking bootloader on en.miui.com/unlock, after some days you'll receive permision and unlock bootloader with MiFlash Unlock Tool. After unlock Flash TWRP recovery 7.0 libra from cmd, root it if you wish by flashing SuperSU via recovery. Good luck and happy flashing!
thank you man,really usefull tip! at this point i'll wait for the tomorrow release and let you know

Reactions: vladpaul
There is one interesting thing with this waiting for wifi problem. I'm on the latest Google Play Store version, and if there is more than one app to update, then it actually will update them over the wifi. It will not work over the mobile connection, but works over the wifi only.

Reactions: BiOs1010
This update seems ok except for whatsapp that does not have any sound with notifications......popup silently

Hi, I had the WiFi issue, too. I solved this via wiping via twrp (the "normal" wipe is good, NO System-wipe!) and a new installation of this rom & root apk. No problem anymore.
Some hint: using the backup option of our rom ist very cool, call & sms log, even the launcher & system settings can be saved and restored. Before you spend more then 1 hour of trying to install some things, give it a try to use this bu function.

Hi, I had the WiFi issue, too. I solved this via wiping via twrp (the "normal" wipe is good, NO System-wipe!) and a new installation of this rom & root apk. No problem anymore..

It doesn't solve anything you just get back the old version of Google Play store app by wipe data in TWRP. It will be updated soon and issue will be back...

Hi. I cannot post links or pics till I get 10 posts, so I'll post it without pics...

I guess new update will fix it..However, meanwhile..
I did my research, and so far so good..

For rooted phones:

Go to Settings/Installed apps > Google Play Store
Clear cache & Uninstall udates
[PIC]

Download "Disable Service" (PlayStore)
[PIC]

Click on Google Play Store
[PIC]

Go to the bottom and click on
"SelfUpdateCheckerScheduler$SelfUpdateCheckerTaskService"
[PIC]

Grant root access
[PIC]

Done!

Regards

(when I get 10 posts I will edit it and add the screenshots links, although with these directions I guess it won't be necessary..)

(Mi5 32)

Last edited:
Hi. I cannot post links or pics till I get 10 posts, so I'll post it without pics...

I guess new update will fix it..However, meanwhile..
I did my research, and so far so good..

For rooted phones:

Go to Settings/Installed apps > Google Play Store
Clear cache & Uninstall udates
[PIC]

Download "Disable Service" (PlayStore)
[PIC]

Click on Google Play Store
[PIC]

Go to the bottom and click on
"SelfUpdateCheckerScheduler$SelfUpdateCheckerTaskService"
[PIC]

Grant root access
[PIC]

Done!

Regards

(when I get 10 posts I will edit it and add the screenshots links, although with these directions I guess it won't be necessary..)

Thanks. But dont work for me. Play store updates himself ...☹️
Mi5 4/128

Hai...

I mi4s user

Why no fingger print unlock...

And

Problem My google play always waiting for wifi...

Tq

Thanks. But dont work for me. Play store updates himself ...☹️
Mi5 4/128
Can you try this? It works.

7d6238feea1f45fe39133772ae58d94e.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I can not understand that everyone is complaining. I do not have a single glitch for a week's use. I installed it cleanly. Thanks to the developers. I'm waiting for the next one.
Kenzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.