MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@cardinal16 First this site forum is mainly for discussing xiaomi.eu custom rom!

But a solution for you is if you have root, xposed and xMIUI module, you can enable vibrate on unlock again.

Thanks John

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, i tried to register over on the MIUI forums but i just cant seem to make an account. Do they have serious server issues over there? Everyime i try and register it just goes to a server not found page

So are you saying the ONLY way for me to get the vibrate on unlock feature back is to root my device? Is there no other way you think?

It's not rooted at the moment and i don't really want to do this as im not technically good with things like that at all!

Sorry for my English.My solution to issue Play Store"waiting for wifi".In my case it's working properly and definitely. Download Play Store version 7.3.07.apk.
Turn off Internet conection.
Go to Settings/Apps/Google play Store and force stop, delete data,uninstall updates.
Install Play Store v 7.3.07.apk.Turn on intenet connection and launch play store and then go to play store settings and uncheck update automatically option.
Since two days it's my definitely solution with the last version of Xiaomi.eu.

Is it just me suffering from huge battery drain with this ROM? On Mi5
I did a dirty install, maybe that's the problem. Reverting to previous week update.

Google Playstore waiting for wi fi annoys me :(
Also the Chrome crashes all the time :(

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

can someone please test if sound recorder works with mi5s? with 7.3.23 it starts recording, but when you try to play the file it doesn't work because the file is damaged.

Google Playstore waiting for wi fi annoys me :(
Also the Chrome crashes all the time :(

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
The same on mi5. In add-on widget issue that is there from last 4 weeks.
The overall quality of this MIUI Nougat is really bad and no Nougat function are implemented.
What is happening in official Xiaomi developer team?
In this way Xiaomi could lose a lot of customer towards good competitors like Samsung Huawei meizu etc.
Xiaomi pay attention. Customer satisfaction at first compared to useless huge number of terminals!!!

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

Reactions: Santobs
Is it just me suffering from huge battery drain with this ROM? On Mi5
I did a dirty install, maybe that's the problem. Reverting to previous week update.
Same for me,battery drain and playstore issue even after clean install... I have Mi5 pro 4/128 .
What isbthe best rom for mi5 in terms of battery duration and stability ?

The same on mi5. In add-on widget issue that is there from last 4 weeks.
The overall quality of this MIUI Nougat is really bad and no Nougat function are implemented.
What is happening in official Xiaomi developer team?
In this way Xiaomi could lose a lot of customer towards good competitors like Samsung Huawei meizu etc.
Xiaomi pay attention. Customer satisfaction at first compared to useless huge number of terminals!!!

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB
right, the hardware is really good but with that buggy software they never can be the number 1. so if they compare xiaomi phones to apple its a joke because iphones are working fine. that makes the impression of a mobile phone discounter like samsung. i never liked samsung.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy

Problem with Playstore " waiting for wifi" on mi max. Uninstall update of play store ok but for a short while and comes back. Could a full wipe solve the problem?

The playstore issue is also on official global dev rom 7.3.23 based on nougat. Device Mido.
It worked before just fine but apparently google updated playstore with problems.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Best that you read up on you LTE bandwidths , B20 supports up to 20 MHz channel, being 100Mbit/Sec for LTE chipsets, and 150Mbit/Sec on LTE-A chipsets. Also HSDPA+ will only support 42.2Mbit/Sec when Dual Carrier (DC) is enabled on the Network, and the sector at your current location support DC.

I know my LTE bands, in Italy B20 is 800Mhz FDD-LTE and is the slowest (but the one with the widest field coverage), limited to 50mbps, if in other regions of Europe is different is not in my knowledge.

And B20 LTE is quite useless since it runs at 50mbps, while HSPA+ works at 42.2... So it's the most pointless LTE band

I hope you're not implying that phones that support LTE B20 are pointless.

In some regions 3G coverage is very poor or not available at all, while LTE B20 is well available there.

Reactions: Michael_K
I hope you're not implying that phones that support LTE B20 are pointless.

In some regions 3G coverage is very poor or not available at all, while LTE B20 is well available there.

In those cases it is obviously not pointless, but where I live it is.

just a little trick for widget bug ... in my case laucher home crashed when a try to choose widgets. so i change language from italian to english then I choose my widget and all went good... after u can change language again !!! for me all work!!!
I have US Language from the early start, but WIDGETs problem still... so I've get back to 7.3.13... :(

I know my LTE bands, in Italy B20 is 800Mhz FDD-LTE and is the slowest (but the one with the widest field coverage), limited to 50mbps, if in other regions of Europe is different is not in my knowledge.
In Italy, either the operators only decided to purchase 10 MHz bandwidth of the 800MHz (B20) spectrum or the government regulator has only be offered the band in 10MHz blocks, shared between the three Operators, so for LTE you will only get 50Mbit/Sec, or 75Mbit/Sec for LTE-A.

It is not that the 800MHz band is any less efficient, it is a function of government regulator decisions. The ITU-R WRC decreed that the spectrum could be offered in 5, 10, 15 or 20MHz contiguous blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.