MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotify (app for music streaming) often stops running when I switch the screensaver on.

Battery saver settings are not enabled.

If you would like speak french try "Parlez-vous anglais ?" xD

It's like those turists who think if they speak loud and rare, the Enghish spirit will enter the locals, and they will instantly understand a foreign language. :)

And i think it's the right way to speak with "tourist's"! ;) No need to be corect ..it's a sort off spoken translation in words... meaningless words for them.

Reactions: delboy
This method works for the Wi-Fi waiting problem.

Just caused license issue with Mi Notify and Fit that disappeared after uninstall lucky patcher.

00c1104f4cef225aa804fcec6f29021d.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hello everybody and specially to the programmers!
Since I upgraded my MiMax Pro Helium to android nougat the touchscreen has been very unresponsive, I.ve tried all kind of factory reset, cleared all the caches, I need to carry a mouse all day long for that moments the screen decides to be unresponsive... So my question is: Is it a hardware problem or a software bug? Can you, developers, have a look and try to solve the problem? Thank you very much for your attention.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

After downgrade (with a clean flash) to .23 release on my mi5 I found that the possibility to control autostart of system app is already present....So .30 changelog seems quite fake? (could someone confirm that)

Reactions: sota01
Hello everybody and specially to the programmers!
Since I upgraded my MiMax Pro Helium to android nougat the touchscreen has been very unresponsive, I.ve tried all kind of factory reset, cleared all the caches, I need to carry a mouse all day long for that moments the screen decides to be unresponsive... So my question is: Is it a hardware problem or a software bug? Can you, developers, have a look and try to solve the problem? Thank you very much for your attention.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
I have the Pro Helium and absolutely zero issues. Maybe go back to stable?

Reactions: Marc CM
I had problem with "waiting for WiFi" in Google Play but I just deleted all data of GP app (without uninstalling update) and it works normally.

improve browser,cannot open some videos like daylimotion
im using redmi note 3 mtk miui 8.3 7.3.30

@graw2 This method you provided with a clean installation did not work for me at MI 4C, the play store has updated and I have back "waiting for wi-fi" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.