MIUI 8.3 7.4.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening at all. I installed this version in my max pro and I have a compatibility issue with the program for my samsung gear. Installing the program starts the search for the clock and after it closes. I reopen and the same thing closes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the same thing

I finally managed to install the custom rom and it's beautiful thank you very much!

But i already ****ed it up (ahahah) by trying the root through SuperSu2.7 in TWRP. Everything went fine in the recovery but once I restarted the phone. It just goes in fastboot mode :(:(

Telephone being Mi 5c

Any idea ?

From this tutorial I downloaded the twrp song (Twrp 3.0.1) as my Rom version is called song = meri.

Do you think I should take another one? I have Mi5c if that's matters. On the twrp website my telephone is not listed, that's maybe why I experience problems?

Edit : I'm in the recovery right now. the twrp_song.img again asked for a data partition password. I dont have nor know what it could be (no password except my sim card on this telephone). If I go in Mount I have the following options : Cache, System, Persist, Cust, External SD and USB Storage (the 2 last being untickable as they are non existing on my device). But no data as you requested. It makes sense in a way, if it encrypted and I dont have the password, how could the recovery mount it ? I am clueless
So did you try the Format Data?

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

So did you try the Format Data?

Yes I did and then I sideloaded the rom with Adb. Thank you very much. I was trying all night long and my head wasnt clear anymore in the morning but now it works :).

Any idea on how to root ?

And by the way, I see that there is a new version of Xiaomi.eu roms weekly, how do I backup properly ? Through recovery ? Through MiCloud ? Both ?

Hello

I have a Mi5C.

I downloaded TWRP Song, loaded it with ADB. But unfortunately it asks for a password to decrypt partition data ?! ?! I never encrypted anything nor set up a password to the phone. What should I do ? It is impossible to mount nor wipe. Please help me
Yes I did and then I sideloaded the rom with Adb. Thank you very much. I was trying all night long and my head wasnt clear anymore in the morning but now it works :).

And by the way, I see that there is a new version of Xiaomi.eu roms weekly, how do I backup properly ? Through recovery ? Through MiCloud ? Both ?

You don't need to wipe data every week. You just update your phone through the updater like a regular update.

Latest stable RMN3SE Kate - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3SE_V8.2.3.0.MHRMIDL_v8-6.0;

MIUI borwser FC - seems like proper deodexing failed.

Attachments

• photo_2017-04-21_01-13-15.jpg
    photo_2017-04-21_01-13-15.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 388
- Never wipe /system partition manually!
- Done
- In case of any issues, make factory reset via system settings

I have a mi5, i can use wipe cache and wipe Dalvik on twrp on every update?! Correct?? Or is there any problem? I havr android 7.0 for long time..
(user data can also be wiped. Rigth?!)

The only problem is system partition right?

Thanks for the help

If you want to backup your rom with apps, do it from twrp. If you want only apps then MIUI local backup or titanium backup.
For root flash latest SuperSu.zip in twrp, wipe cache and dalvik and reboot.

I have a mi5, i can use wipe cache and wipe Dalvik on twrp on every update?! Correct?? Or is there any problem? I havr android 7.0 for long time..
(user data can also be wiped. Rigth?!)

The only problem is system partition right?

Thanks for the help
Yes, yes, no, yes, yes

Reactions: xiStoLas
I have a issue with Molotov TV in France on my mi 5c. This app need Google widevine DRM. DRM could be integrated in the next versions ?

Reactions: Mali2
Status
Not open for further replies.