MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back to 4.14 if there comes a new one i can go directly to that? 4.20 really has a bad drain on the battery for Redmi note 4.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mi4s here, the battery is constantly dropping even when not in use. I'll try to factory reset today and continue to observe.

Just scored over 93000 points on Antutu with my Mi Note Pro. Feel good! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-24-09-10-21-414_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-24-09-10-21-414_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 354
Where can i find 8.2 rom for mipad2? Link for 8.2.1 disappeared long ago, and now There is 8.2.2 china rom, but no xiaomi.eu version, can you build that please?

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ekonik3
Where can i find 8.2 rom for mipad2? Link for 8.2.1 disappeared long ago, and now There is 8.2.2 china rom, but no xiaomi.eu version, can you build that please?

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Use weekly.. Stable got issues..

~Tapatalk~

The hm3s has received android 7?

Which one rom versión is the Best for this mobile? I have one versión that drains a lot of battery

Mi4c battery is draining like crazy, -50% in 40 minutes, battery saver and shutting up everything helped a little (-20% for 3 hours of lying in my pocket).

Reactions: Andkor
Plesae,
where is the multi HM2XWCpro or Generally Radmi 2 updates (or has it stopped)?
Thanks

Hi, the great problem of this rom is the gps....emabarassing. (MI NOTE)
Apk freezing every day....the problem i rom, becouse same app run on my S4 mini with cyanogen...no problem.

I wrote:
Since last reuploaded ROM play service WiFi thing is gone but I get this message each time I start Gmail.<br /><br />It works normally I have no problems with Gmail but I wonder if anyone else also is getting this message.<br />
01b6df97aba16a40a673e6fb855e9f9b.jpg

I found the cause and solution.
Google play service needs access to body sensors absurd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

I have bugs on playing YouTube video via mi browser. I can't get full screen to work. The video will pause and stop playing when stretch to full screen. phone is redmi note 2 from is the current version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Last Week i have the same problem on my Redmi 4 prime - but yesterday i watch video without this issue with the image from 20.4.

I'm little confused..
I have Mi5 Prime with unlocked bootloader and MIUI by xiaomi.eu 8.2|Stable 8.2.2.0 Android 7.0

This weekly rom is it running 7.0 ? and does it have root, is it better than my current eu rom ??

I can't find any settings menu for SMS, just wanted to check is receipt confirmation is turned off. Also, wasn't there a way to hide sms conversation on some older builds?
Were these features "dropped"?

I'm little confused..
I have Mi5 Prime with unlocked bootloader and MIUI by xiaomi.eu 8.2|Stable 8.2.2.0 Android 7.0

This weekly rom is it running 7.0 ? and does it have root, is it better than my current eu rom ??
Hello, stable or weekly is personal choice
Mi 5 Android N
You can have ROOT with SuperSu
I prefer weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.