c04-06
c04-07
c04-08
c04-09
c04-10
How to fix?

Hi, all
I am Mi4c holder

Something went wrong with Cirylic alphabet - screen attached.
It is SMS sent to myself.

As you can see, symbols typed on Cirylic are not sent to recipient.
Some frinds noticed my messages are blank.

Before it worked fine.

Could you give some advice?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 481
Hi, all
I am Mi4c holder

Something went wrong with Cirylic alphabet - screen attached.
It is SMS sent to myself.

As you can see, symbols typed on Cirylic are not sent to recipient.
Some frinds wrote to me
Disable gsm Alphabet from messaging settings

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: galsrv
constant reboots on both mine and partners Mi-pad 2s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning.

First:

Thanks for your work.

Second:

I'm facing a weird issue since i've installed the latest stable xiaomi.eu release using official twrp in my kate variant, after the successful installation in twrp i can't select Country in the first setup of the rom, also there is no option to change / set country in settings.

In addition, when i change language in the fist setup of the rom stock browser crashes immediately.

The installation was perfomed wipping every single partion in twrp, so it was a clean installation.

Anybody has or had this problem?

Thanks for your time.

I'm facing a weird issue since i've installed the latest stable xiaomi.eu release using official twrp in my kate variant, after the successful installation in twrp i can't select Country in the first setup of the rom, also there is no option to change / set country in settings.

In addition, when i change language in the fist setup of the rom stock browser crashes immediately.

The lack of ability to change locale/country in settings, is the fault of MIUI!

If you need more languages are locale settings try "MoreLangs" app!

As for the browser crashing on change of language, try deleting the app data and cache. Also check to see if it crashes under English. If it does not then it could be a bug in your languages translations. Report to correct place from post 1!

Last edited:
Loving this update and all the "IMPROVEMENTS" ended up reflashing 7.4.13 onto our MiPad 2s(this is two of them with different setups) as could not get a stable boot...... All worked fine... so did a test reflash of 7.4.20 and yep unstable as HECK just constantly rebooting..... no idea why nor do I care as reflashed back to previous and all's well....(I HOPE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.