MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi here I have no problem with Molotov.
Mi 5 Pro.

Bye

Hello, but me, i have issues with drm widevine and magine tv. Can't see video, but hear the audio tone. Obviously there is widevine drm installed on my mi5 pro.
Screenshot_2017-04-22-00-57-40-564_com.androidfung.drminfo.png
Support told me thats a problem from android 7 and rooted phones.

Reactions: Kookah
My mi 5c is not rooted and I have issues with DRM. Perhaps, issues come with ROM based on China weekly which not include Google services natively.

Hi can anyone guide me to install rom i have redmi pro with chinese develpor rom and its full of chinese apps i want to confirm if the stereo camera function is working in xiaomi eu rom
Thanx in advance

My mi 5c is not rooted and I have issues with DRM. Perhaps, issues come with ROM based on China weekly which not include Google services natively.

Hi there,
but strangely i can play and see videos from google Play Store with google play without issues (wich needs widewine drm libraries and google services).
Maybe you are right. Maybe later integrated libraries get different certificates as native ones and cause problems with third party apps.

Last edited:
how to change display too cool contrast?
after i press standart contrast. it seem i cant press cool or warm contrast,
im using mi4c

thanks.

Hi there,
but strangely i can play and see videos from google Play Store with google play without issues (wich needs widewine drm libraries and google services).
Maybe you are right. Maybe later integrated libraries get different certificates as native ones and cause problems with third party apps.

I'd got the same issue with my Mi Max Prime during the time there was no global version. If I'm right, I think there is no hopes to have a global version for Mi 5c. C models are made for Chinese market exclusively. Our only hope is Xiaomi.eu will can fix issue with DRM on ROM based on China edition.

Could some Mi 5s Plus owner post here a screenshot from SOT?
I'm curious is it better of worst in comparison to previous build.

Thanks in advance.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Does anyone have the problem when you turn on sync via the sync button on the quick setting, it takes too long to respond?
This problem have existed since the rom went to nougat for me

I never have used dual apps or second space but still the widgets problem is here not on all of them just some dont work , also i am afraid of wiping data because of loosing my game speed booster icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
I'm facing installation problem.
I have a Mi Note, previously working rom was 7.4.6.
When i try to install 7.4.20 via twrp, it works fine up to the end of the "grey bar", after that I can see for few second my home page with the pop up "app performance has stopped", at this point the phone reboot itself to the "tre moving dot" installation screen and the loop start.

I tried to roll back to 7.4.6 but now i'm facing the same exact problem.

Tried to clear cache and dvk but no change.

Any idea how to solve (a part a full reset??)

Hi,

same story here, MiNote (Virgo) updated to 7.4.20 via TWRP and system started looping at the 100% mark. I keeped it running for several times without success. Back into TWRP and cleared cache. After that I was able to install last weeks Rom and once that was done I upgraded to 7.4.20
Luckily the local backup was fairly fresh and everything was back after a while.
The same story happened to me with 7.3.29. If all fails I guess a full reset is required

Hi, I installed this rom on my redmi note 2 and notification led don't working..Also the scanner icon is missing. Thanks

Fixed.. download again...

Is it normal i cant change contrast setting,
Just increase and standart, i cant change to cool or warm contrast,
Please take a look im using mi4c, thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-59-09-162_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-59-09-162_com.android.settings.png
    422 KB · Views: 350
I just updated my MI2s from an older weekly MIUI 8 version from xiaomi.eu to this weekly release, but now all of my Google apps fail to sync and I can't authenticate.

I downloaded the package and installed using the updater app. After the installation was complete I installed supersu 2.79 from the link in the opening post through TWRP.

I'm also noticing the phone is running hot.

How could this update from a fully functional MIUI 8 to a newer version cause problems like this and how do I fix it?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.