MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the users get the latest firmware-update folder to flash with your releases as it's not included with Rom, Please don't say only way is to mi flash the firmware, Because Nigels Lineage comes provided with the latest Flashable FIRMWARE-UPDATE. ZIP for mi max

Edit great rom!, the devs do need to include firmware-update. ZIP for each device though, all of the reports of call ringing not working and notification problems are cases by incorrect firmware on device becasue you guys don't provide any info on the firmware required for each release

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How do the users get the latest firmware-update folder to flash with your releases as it's not included with Rom, Please don't say only way is to mi flash the firmware, Because Nigels Lineage comes provided with the latest Flashable FIRMWARE-UPDATE. ZIP for mi max

Edit great rom!, the devs do need to include firmware-update. ZIP for each device though, all of the reports of call ringing not working and notification problems are cases by incorrect firmware on device becasue you guys don't provide any info on the firmware required for each release

from where did you get latest firmware-update as its not present in the latest china ROM.?

Can i update directly from 6.12.22 MIUI 8.2 ? I have Redmi Pro 3/64.
I did it before just with downloading new version, and selecting file from update. Will it work again.
Newer asked for wipe or anything...
I'm new with this, but i like Xiaomi...
Thanks...
Updated without any problem. Automatic update as always.
Thanks... :)

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

from where did you get latest firmware-update as its not present in the latest china ROM.?
You must download the Fastboot Rom Package of latest China dev, one highlighted in Screenshot, the firmware-update folder is inside of the. Tgz archive :)
The firmware-update folder isn't included with recovery updater packages

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
Select Fastboot update method in top left of screen, there you can find all of the Fastboot dev roms containing the firmware-update folders

cc5752f90a889f99c4994f1bb030f7c2.jpg

If its not in the rom zip, means not important to update it manually...

If its not in the rom zip, means not important to update it manually...

Arrogance isn't smart you should always be willing to learn

Actually certain hardware devices require the latest firmware-update blobs from Xiaomi, if they are not matching with miui version then problems occur such as call ringing issues lag, notification problems, Please take a read of any thread in xda regarding miui and matching firmware it really is a needed thing.....

Such things as radio firmware adsp firmware camera firmware etc will never be updated if you do not flash the latest firmware from the latest release

2/16GB or 3/32GB Mi4c?
2gb. It worked fine on previous firmwares with all 5th android and 7th, but starting from 7.4 the game started to hang when i'm trying to start the race. After a few reboots I can normally start the race, but I have constant lags and freezings and in the end after a few races the phone hangs on the game again :(

2gb. It worked fine on previous firmwares with all 5th android and 7th, but starting from 7.4 the game started to hang when i'm trying to start the race. After a few reboots I can normally start the race, but I have constant lags and freezings and in the end after a few races the phone hangs on the game again :(

It seems like overheating problem.

Fingerprint not working on my Mi 5s... since 7.2.24 where it worked .... ever since i can't add. it will only vibrate twice and stuck whenever i try to add... and now i installed 7.4.20 and it still the same problem... please help

Arrogance isn't smart you should always be willing to learn

Actually certain hardware devices require the latest firmware-update blobs from Xiaomi, if they are not matching with miui version then problems occur such as call ringing issues lag, notification problems, Please take a read of any thread in xda regarding miui and matching firmware it really is a needed thing.....

Such things as radio firmware adsp firmware camera firmware etc will never be updated if you do not flash the latest firmware from the latest release

link to the threads..?

Actually certain hardware devices require the latest firmware-update blobs from Xiaomi,

Don't you think that if a Xiaomi device needed a firmware update, Xiaomi would put it in their own ROM if it was important enough so. That way it would be automaticly in the Xiaomi.EU ROM.....

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

to fix the widget issue, can i wipe data only from twrp? how does mi backup works, will it restore all my apps and data in same order in homescreen or i'll have to do something manually?

to fix the widget issue, can i wipe data only from twrp? how does mi backup works, will it restore all my apps and data in same order in homescreen or i'll have to do something manually?
If you backup system settings also, then yes.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: gian569
What DRM issue? I dont have any..
Hello, thanks for your interest.
I cant see the video, but hear the audio from Magine TV. Google Play is working without issues. Without rooting my mi5, i've got the same issues.

Hello, thanks for your interest.
I cant see the video, but hear the audio from Magine TV. Google Play is working without issues. Without rooting my mi5, i've got the same issues.
On our ROM? Post about phone info..

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.