MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I update to a newer versión I have to disable dm-verify? Or only when installing root and xposed?
And I have to install that again or it will remain?
I have redmi 3s

Same here. Mi browser can't show Youtube in full screen mode while YouTube app works fine.
(Oops.. sorry.. I just tried to reply to other article but can't find a way to remove this reply)

After this update I cannot rotate my screen to make it panoramic...
Also i get a weird notification for a split of a second when i do certain actions, for example I always get it when i unlock my phone.
The notification is saying "Do not cover the area of the speaker" and below "Press simultaneously volume+ and back button to return" ???
im on Mi4C

If I update to a newer versión I have to disable dm-verify? Or only when installing root and xposed?
And I have to install that again or it will remain?
I have redmi 3s

I have been reading and I think that you only have to disable dm-verity the first time. I'm right?

What's the best consuming rom I can install? Besause the one I have consumes a lot of battery than previous roms I installed like 4 months ago
Or should I install stable instead of developer?

For redmi 3s

who needs the new Update (weather forecast looks terrible) ?

It would be much better to announce when MI5S finally gets Update to Nougat ??

I noticed with 7.4.6 my Mi5 didn't recognize earphones, I flashed this week rom hoping to fix the problem, but I still have it... It's not hardware related, cause I can work around it using SoundAbout... Anyone having the same issue? Solutions?

Battery looks worst case then previous builds.
Indeed. I also corroborate this. From last weekly to this weekly i notice a a loss of +-10% battery with my usual usage and wakelocks got worse again. Miui Devs must still experimenting stuff. But since there was a new Chinese stable last week i wonder if it's worth testing it to see if is with same improvements regarding last weekly that i was talking about.

Ps: I'm using Mi5s 3/64

Best Regards

Reactions: Dr.MTR
The only annoying is I have to restore app by TB manually. Otherwise everything is very good and smooth

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Battery performance is significantly worse on the last couple of builds on Mi5s. While I was doing 6h screen time on the first few builds, it's hard now to go over 5h.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Does there any Permanent Solution about Wi-Fi message Google Play Update/Install Apps issues?

Until today my problem about it still there and almost all my apps can't be update via Google Play :(

Status
Not open for further replies.