MIUI 8.3 7.4.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the update from 7.4.13 to 7.4.27 on RM Note 3 (MTK) I started receive endless notifications that Google Play Services stopped working. Unfortunately some applications also stopped working due to that issue. I rolled back to 7.4.13 and the issue disappeared. I'll wait for the next update.
I had that on the previous weekly on RN2 : I downloaded again and re-installed . Seemed to work .

Guys, my device is rooted and I have already installed xposed, if I make a dirty flash with this update by twrp, will I loose my root and xposed?

Hi Guys,
I could not find latest Rom for Mi6 , although it s in the list already.
Pls help me .
Thanks.

Guys, my device is rooted and I have already installed xposed, if I make a dirty flash with this update by twrp, will I loose my root and xposed?
Yes and yes. Just reflash them after update.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Mi note pro: After update I have seen record low ram reading such as "1 gb of 4gb available" for the first time for "normal" operation (i.e no games etc.) . Available ram figure used to be around 1.5-2. This tells me that you are not optimizing for this device. Could you please tell me if this will or will not change in a future stable rom. If not i will revert back to 5.1

Mi note pro: After update I have seen record low ram reading such as "1 gb of 4gb available" for the first time for "normal" operation (i.e no games etc.) . Available ram figure used to be around 1.5-2. This tells me that you are not optimizing for this device. Could you please tell me if this will or will not change in a future stable rom. If not i will revert back to 5.1
Why do you need more free ram if you don't use it?

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Any stable version based on Nougat for note 4x?.eu or miui.com?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.5.4 Changelog Preview: Mi Music Synced Songs

Recommended Feature for this week
Music - Sync songs from your device to Mi Cloud

Mi Music app - My - Settings- Songs in Mi Cloud
1. All recognizable local music can be batch uploaded to the Mi Cloud in seconds.
2. All synced music are downloadable. In the case of switching your device, you are able to download your synced music after signing-in your Mi Cloud service.
Note, the sync process requires a certain amount of data usage. It is recommended to enable WiFi services before sync.

Not something I need or will ever use!
Why adress and fix major bugs, if you can add music app features...
Its becoming more and more a joke...

Btw: thanks for all the work .eu team!

My mi5 experiences random freezes while opening camera. This started few weeklies ago. Still do not understand the cause of freezes, phone recovers only after hard restart.

Did anyone with Mi5 have similar issues?
Same here, just as you need a quick snap, phone freezes...
It sometimes recovers after a lot if patience and button pressing...

Why adress and fix major bugs, if you can add music app features...
Its becoming more and more a joke...

Btw: thanks for all the work .eu team!
MIUI has been touching my nerves lately
We have Ingbrzy and the staff very good, unfortunately in China are losing sight of the horizon I believe

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael_K
Good morning, I have at least a spontaneous reboot every day on my Mido. I don't know if the reason is of the original china rom but i hope that you can solve this issue! @ingbrzy thanks

Reactions: alberbrando
Hi friends!

I use this rom and the previous one on the mi5 phone. But does not work xiaomi mi band2 + xiaomi mi5. With the incoming call, the connection is disconnected and mi band2 does not report the call and SMS. It can be fixed ? It is necessary that the alert worked and the calls, cmc and you could unlock the phone using mi band2 .... I so understand the blame for all MiuiBluetooth.apk

Hi friends!

I use this rom and the previous one on the mi5 phone. But does not work xiaomi mi band2 + xiaomi mi5. With the incoming call, the connection is disconnected and mi band2 does not report the call and SMS. It can be fixed ? It is necessary that the alert worked and the calls, cmc and you could unlock the phone using mi band2 .... I so understand the blame for all MiuiBluetooth.apk
Try download Mi Fit 2.4.0.apk, not last version 2.4.1

[new] weekly builds are always available on Friday unless something happens. In that case, they'll let you know in the download page
Sorry, I'm newbie.
I saw my device (Mi6) on table list. But still could not find the link to download. Maybe this friday is the first version and I should wait.
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.