MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes permissions are enabled, I double-checked now. Actually Micloud asks those permissions at the first boot when you set-up the phone.

Still waiting for Mi Note Pro despite the fact that on the official forum stated that all the 7.0/7.1 based Rom were suspended this week but Miui EU still able to upload to Rom for most of the 7.0 based devices which is a great new to hear.
Can't wait for them to fix the Google Play Store problem because it's annoying.

I wanted to warn you that the SuperSU 2.79 zip file sent in fastboot mode smartphone Mi5C after installation by TWRP recovery. Please create a working file for this beautiful smartphone. LUCA

I relly like this ROM, but i think RAM mangement is still have an issue, i use this Rom as daily driver till today, and experienced my Music Player closed by it self (killed by MiUi) especially the third party music player.
Thanks.

Great, is perfect work on my redmi note 4,
but i can't open playstore on my reno 2, clear data, uninstall update but still can't open plystore

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Is google play wifi issue on Mi5 MIUI 8.2.1.0 stable fixed ?

Screenshot_2017-04-09-18-36-49-857_com.UCMobile.intl.png

Reactions: fmcheetah
Hi, I checked the thread thoroughly and couldn't find an answer. So asking if someone can help me.
1- supersu 2.79 on mi5c the phone entered fastboot. Is there any way rather than flashing a rom with miflash?
2- The rom here has a codename Song for mi5c, but the codename is meri, so can't install from recovery. What is the remedy for this conflict of name?
thanks

Hi, I checked the thread thoroughly and couldn't find an answer. So asking if someone can help me.
1- supersu 2.79 on mi5c the phone entered fastboot. Is there any way rather than flashing a rom with miflash?
2- The rom here has a codename Song for mi5c, but the codename is meri, so can't install from recovery. What is the remedy for this conflict of name?
thanks

1. No root ... Same for me!
2. I use twrp song and ROM mi5c from this forum and work well... Trwp give me some errore but succesfull flash

Reactions: svahids
I can't get sound if I change notifications sounds in Whatsapp. Previously I have cloned it in 7.3.16. Now i have flashed it wiping all cache/dalvik/system/data/and internal. But it doen't help.

How can I get sounds in whatsapp with a proper sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.