MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think chrome crashing is still xiaomi specific bug like the old waiting for wifi issue. Please, XiEu Devs, make a magical prestidigitation and make to dissapeared in the shining dust this annoying bug. Thank you.

Reactions: genzo
1. Wipe data + cache + dalvik/art + internal storage or choose format data and then reboot to recovery

2. Just simply copy ROM.zip to internal storage while you are in TWRP and connected to PC or use USB OTG pendrive

3. Basically IMEI not affected by any wipe but I have factory IMEI number

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

dude, i did it and i cant see internal storage at all from my pc now while im in TWRP screen.
i only wait on TWRP screen now, please help.
i dont have OTG cable, any other solution?

i see mi5 sign in my computer but when i click on it internal storage is empty and it gives error when i try to copy Rom file to there

EDiT: ok i installed 8.3 by adb sideload while im on twrp screen. thanks its clean now.

Last edited:
Irrelevant as it already fixed permanently and the fix is integrated in the ROM

You're right. I didn't notice that a fix was released.. and since I came across that "fix" just wanted to share. It could be useful to someone. Downloading the fix now. Thanks for the heads up

Had the same problem with Hebrew.
This worked for me:
Settings->System apps->Messaging
Toggle Use GSM aplphabet on and exit then again and toggle off.
Thanks a lot for your help. It works. The problem solved. I can't imagine how did you find exactly this solution. Anyway thank you very much again.

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi everyone,
I have mi5 64gb version.
Is someone can explain me how to install android 7 version. At the moment I am with miui 8.1 global stabile.
The link at the beginning for twrp dont work. At the moment downloading the latest android 6 miui version.

Hello guys, thanks for your work but i've a problem with my Redmi 3 Pro (IDO, HM3)

It doesn't boot to twrp with buttons combination... it just boots up when i press on Recovery in the bootloader.
I also flashed the 3.0.2 TWRP but still i have to boot to the recovery with the command in fastboot "fastboot boot recovery.img" and it works only with this method.
This problem is since i installed the 7.3.16

Is there any fix?

Thanks.

My Redmi Note 3 Pro had that same issue. It was solved after i pushed TWRP to the phone again using Fastboot. After that, the button combination lets me boot to TWRP again (sound up + power). Should be Sound UP + Down + power for IDO i think.

What's new in 7.4.11 for Mi5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-12-11-20-53-325_com.android.updater.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-12-11-20-53-325_com.android.updater.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 412
Hello guys, thanks for your work but i've a problem with my Redmi 3 Pro (IDO, HM3)

It doesn't boot to twrp with buttons combination... it just boots up when i press on Recovery in the bootloader.
I also flashed the 3.0.2 TWRP but still i have to boot to the recovery with the command in fastboot "fastboot boot recovery.img" and it works only with this method.
This problem is since i installed the 7.3.16

Is there any fix?

Thanks.
I had the similar issue when installed Android 7 on Android 6. After installation bootloader was locked and to resolve it I had to unlock one. After that I made all steps once again: install twrp and then install new fw.

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Hi.
I can´t find the stable 8.2.2.0 for MI5 with bug fix...

The last version that i am able to find is: MI5 V8.2.1.0. NAACNEB v8-7.0

Reactions: kriszut
Hi. I'm currently running the last stable. If I want to flash the weekly one, have I do do a wipe data ? Thanks for help.

No,otherwise from developer to stable yes!Also clean dalvik/cache!
I am sure it does no harm to hit the clear dalvik/cache button. I never bother and I understood dalvik was not used after Lolipop. Maybe someone who knows more could add to this - just as a matter of interest really?

I also flashed the 3.0.2 TWRP but still i have to boot to the recovery with the command in fastboot "fastboot boot recovery.img"

When you have booted TWRP by that method, try re-booting TWRP from within it. To make sure that you boot into the version flashed on your device.

What's new in 7.4.11 for Mi5
You have changlog?

Edit: - My mistake you where looking for a different changelog

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.4.13 Changelog Preview: System Optimizations

Reactions: vladpaul
Today i talked in conference with my old mom and with my childrens. My childrens learning in his Coleges and having 35 kilometers to go with train until home. Today my conference call freezed. I restarted the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.