MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
new weather optimization,layout 4x5,4x6,5x5,5x6 on heneseey doesent work,only 4x4 end 4x1 ????
Weather
Fix - Issues with AQI in the dev build brought about by an update (05-16)
Fix - Wind direction didn't change in the hourly forecast (05-16)

Added more icons layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6
tcbsDQU.png

MiNotePRO / HM4X / MI4S / MI4C RELEASED 7.5.19
Hello, as i can see theres an Official update China Developer 7.5.19 (MIUI8) for the Redmi Pro (Omega) too but no 7.5.19 (MIUI8) Xiaomi.eu version

So you plan to make an 7.5.19 Xiaomi.eu Version for the Redmi Pro (Omega) too or just stay at 7.5.18 till next week?

Hi everybody,

It doesn't work for me for my mipad 3.

Here is my initial problem.
I bought a Logitech K480 bluetooth keyboard. It works nice with all my phone devices (Honor 5C, Redmi 4 Prime) but not with my MIPAD 3.
Indeed, once connected when I started to type, it didn't write AZERTY or QWERTY but something like QRDB... XD
So I decided to change the rom and I installed the last official stable version. And after AZERTY works ! But no way to install Google Play Store, most of the GUI in chinese...
So I followed a tutorial to install your rom :
  • Flash with the Dev Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Latest China Developer Version Fastboot File Download rom
  • Install TWRP 3.1.0
  • Copy the xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD3_7.5.18_v8-7.0.zip into the TWRP folder
  • Install it. Once finished I had some messages like unmount of /cust failed; no such volume but it didn't seem blocking the process
  • Once process done, I swiped the dalvik/cache, reboot and no it's staying for hours on the MI icon with the 3 dot...
I have no problem to flash it again with the official rom, fastboot is also reachable.

Could you give me some help please ?

:(

Anyone got issues while downloading and when it's put to the background it just pauses...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Is there a way to redirect all dll to that? I think its a chrome issue tho

While using chrome, long press on your download link, "Copy link address" and paste into ADM.
I mainly use Firefox and I get option to choose ADM on clicking on a link!

Anyone got issues while downloading and when it's put to the background it just pauses...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Yep, same here, Mi5. I've got download problem, it go slow or lost connection. Also on mipad2

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: minotavros
Status
Not open for further replies.