MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for a new rom , i hope this 7.5.18 rom is fixed. The last 2 rom updates were very bad regarding battery usage, 7.5.4 was the last rom with a good battery usage

About the grid layout - Mi Max Pro
I installed the re-uploaded ROM, option is present, so thanks for the fix!
But FYI only 2 options available.
15f6142b51bcf75ff74fa8bfd90d13e9.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Hi, could you please help me - i do not have the clock with weather widget after update (The widget with sun on the right, name of the date and font of hour larger than the one of minutes)

Screenshot_2017-05-19-13-50-14-512_com.miui.home.png

Wysłane przy użyciu Tapatalka

Am I the only MI 5 user?
No, I installed the rom this morning hoping the battery drain from last week was fixed. Unfortunately this is not. After 9 hours, only 60% left (before the last updates I had over 70% left at the end of the day).

Mi home app crashes as soon as I want to add devices (this was working before I updated to this ROM version). And battery drain on mi 5 pro

Hi everyone,
i'm asking myself why there is no stable version for Prada in MIUIv8.2 ??
Do we wait for the MIUIv8.3 for having another stable version ?

Thanks

Hi ! I am xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 on mi 5 what is specially manipulation i have to do to update from twrp the new rom ? Excuse for my bas english !!!

Hi, could you please help me - i do not have the clock with weather widget after update (The widget with sun on the right, name of the date and font of hour larger than the one of minutes)

View attachment 15890

;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 15890

The time with weather can be found under widgets > clock (4) > clock (4x2) >
;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have this widget on my background.
But the information doesn't seem to update, expect when I click the weather part and it opens. Then it updates.
mi5s, any fix for this ?

Reactions: shadow7
I get the same error as with last weeks update.
Tried to install this update two times now. Causes com.google.process.gapps to crash constantly and causes error message about System UIDs being inconsistent.

Restoring the backup fixes the problem for now.

Any Ideas?

Screenshot_2017-05-19-16-16-08-464_com.miui.bugreport.png

Reactions: Igor79
mi Max user here. Currently using official Global Beta 7.5.18. Can I do miui backup first before upgrade to this eu miui rom 7.5.18, after that restore back from there? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since 7.5.4 I have bad mic sound (the other side can't hear me) when on bluetooth.

I am with MI 5 64 GB.

Last week moved to latest stable and the problem was fixed.Today updated to lasts weekly and the problem Appeared again...

Any help, I use bt audio every day
:(

Google assistant seems not to work, when leave finger on the home button dont do nothing.
Redmi Note 4X (Snapdragon)

Since 7.5.4 I have bad mic sound (the other side can't hear me) when on bluetooth.

I am with MI 5 64 GB.

Last week moved to latest stable and the problem was fixed.Today updated to lasts weekly and the problem Appeared again...

Any help, I use bt audio every day
:(
Also using BT in my car or on headphones, no in call problems. Sometimes when on headphones and taking call several seconds are needed but afterwards the sound is normal

Like this update, the third party launcher and widgets work well like last month.

Thanks a lot.

PS: those downloads record more than 10k each week but thanks to first post for ingbrzy usually 5 or 6. Press thanks to him when read.

Note 4x

Status
Not open for further replies.