MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING!!
People are experiencing problems with 2.80, from not working Adaway to bootloops!

Check the SuperSU XDA stable thread for more info.

So hold off on updating to this version!

Version 2.81 has been made available to fix the bugs caused above. Still waiting on a flashable version from Chainfire before I update.

Edit: - People are still reporting unsuccessful root with that version as well!

Last edited:
Redmi Pro 4/128Gb with this update has GREAT Bluetooth headphones problem:

I try with 2 Xiaomi Bluetooth headphones and in both I can't hear : once connected voices disappear, then reappear for few seconds and then... silence !!

Bad thing: I ever used it with this phone...

CHANGELOG

Home screen
Optimization - Adjusted the button for clearing memory in Recents (05-16)

Phone
Fix - Echo could be heard during calls (05-16)

Weather
Fix - Issues with AQI in the dev build brought about by an update (05-16)
Fix - Wind direction didn't change in the hourly forecast (05-16)

Added more icons layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6
tcbsDQU.png

Update for MI6 RELEASED
Update for MiNotePRO / HM4X / MI4S / MI4C Delayed
Update for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus suspended for next 2 weeks due to Android 7.0 testing

Im facing FC notifications over the app whatsapp from the duplicated app system. Xiaomi mi4c

Its m first time with this ROM. (Weekly) but is it normal to see ads in the systems apps?
d4999b2457be1b53b4759e95926aeb0d.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Its m first time with this ROM. (Weekly) but is it normal to see ads in the systems apps?
d4999b2457be1b53b4759e95926aeb0d.jpg

You can disable them from Downloads app settings and content settings.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

Reactions: modulati0ns
@SushiPolice
@modulati0ns
@Nrtff

What problems exactly?

Have you made the Google App the default "Assist & Voice Input"?

Is that the data is not been updated for news etc?
Yes. But ok Google dosnt "hear" me. Ir put all the permissions on. Quit the baterry management etc...

Also, if i restart muy phone ive got yo set up google app as my default voice input again for make work the google now on tap

Last edited:
For last couple of x.eu releases, supersu brakes mi sound enhancer. With supersu, enhancer works for only default music app. But without it works for system wide spotify, my radio app etc. It took me a while to find what cause this but I finally figure it out. Btw I tried the mount space bla bla thing but no difference. Thanks in advance and sory for bad English.

"Unfortunately, Google play Store has stopped working" any fix for this? It's completely annoying...
I already cleaned dalvik cache and forced stop and cleaned data! I don't know what to do now... The device is xiaomi redmi note 3 pro

For last couple of x.eu releases, supersu brakes mi sound enhancer. With supersu, enhancer works for only default music app. But without it works for system wide spotify, my radio app etc. It took me a while to find what cause this but I finally figure it out. Btw I tried the mount space bla bla thing but no difference. Thanks in advance and sory for bad English.

OMG that's why when I changed to Magisk the enhancer started working again!

Reactions: Rapture
Status
Not open for further replies.