MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any specific procedure to flash nougat? I'm using marshmallow now on mi5s, do i have to just wipe and flash or i have to do other things?

why no new release this week?? Last weekly rom is eating up my battery (overheating my phone) (mi5)

am i the only one having this issue?bluetooth is not working properly both weekly beta ang stable rom for mi5.

am i the only one having this issue?bluetooth is not working properly both weekly beta ang stable rom for mi5.
You are not the only one, at least all (MIUI) Nougat devices are experiencing similar.

I understand it is a bug in the base Android 7.0 files, but do not know the details. Apparently the fix is in Android 7.1.1

Reactions: zedrix53
You are not the only one, at least all (MIUI) Nougat devices are experiencing similar.

I understand it is a bug in the base Android 7.0 files, but do not know the details. Apparently the fix is in Android 7.1.1

hope they will release it early soon.any idea when will they release the fix version?

do you think we get Miui9 ?

I have no bluetooth problems with my Mi5. Connects to any device.

(Mi5 w/ v7.5.25)

Last edited:
why no new release this week?? Last weekly rom is eating up my battery (overheating my phone) (mi5)

this is dragon festival in china, xiaomi devs are on vacation, so no build. By the way the communicated next build will be next friday.

Reactions: LukaNyan
Is google assistant on MIUI broken at present for anyone else?

Even simple command like "Open Youtube" is not working.

Google App version 7.2.26.21.arm64

Edit: - Never mind was not getting the prompt "... device is locked"

Last edited:
Anybody has the red numbers glitch since last week in the camera app? Note 4 MTK
e9EgxipYY.png

hi all
thanks for the great work. my phone works great now. But why is it that everytime i reboot to recovery, it is not displaying the twrp, but only some display of a handset in black.and white... i always need to connect to pc and fastboot boot twrp.img again to get into twrp.

Hi everyonr who uses this version on mi5

I wanna ask something to u guys
How does this rom compared to the previous version? Im currently on 7.4.27 version, should i update to the latest version?
How's the performance, battery, camera, and especially gps for google maps driving mode in mi5 with the latest version?

hi all
thanks for the great work. my phone works great now. But why is it that everytime i reboot to recovery, it is not displaying the twrp, but only some display of a handset in black.and white... i always need to connect to pc and fastboot boot twrp.img again to get into twrp.

The above command only temporarily boots TWRP and doesn't put it on your device!

While in fastboot use: - "fastboot flash recovery <name of TWRP>.img"

After issuing that command, use your command and reboot to recovery from inside recovery.

If that works, then you should be able to boot to recovery using the key combination for your device.

Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.