MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy look at this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Clean installation, problem only with additional themes (problem from several previous releases)

Chine Dev works fine (problem only in xiami.eu)

Whenever I send an SMS in Hebrew, the message filled with blanks.
I've changed the messaging application to Google Messages, it crashes each time I try to refuse a call with a message.
It is so often written in the threads since ROM 7.3.2: Disable GSM Alphabet in the settings of the MIUI SMS app (maybe you have to do it two times: enabling/disabling).

@ingbrzy look at this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Clean installation, problem only with additional themes (problem from several previous releases)

Chine Dev works fine (problem only in xiami.eu)
Only that one theme got issue? So probably it's china theme only..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: HofMan
Redmi Note 3 Pro SE - whenever I'm trying to install this rom TWRP just freezes and my phone reboots after about 5 seconds. Bootloader is of course unlocked. I tried zcx twrp that supports OTA, too, it didn't help

What should I do?

Since the last update i have no mobile internet. When i turn data on, i just have no connection. I have still data with my service, so that is not the problem. The problem started 2-3 days after i updates to last week's rom. It was not fixed after i wiped dalvic cache and installed this rom. No errors are shown. I just turn data on, and no internet. I get calls fine, and i have full signal. I am not sure if someone has fixed the problem in past roms, cuz i did not update for a long time, so i dont know where to look. If someome knows anything, plz reply. Thanks.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

can you please tell me which version can i flash to note 4x (medaitek 64/4), i can see only one for qualcom version

Mi5 still show LTE
4G = LTE
4G+ = LTE-A (Advanced)

There was a change on the icon about 6-8 weeks ago, from showing "4G" to "LTE".

I do not know if the new addition will show "4G+" or "LTE-A".

It is dependant on the capabilities of the network to which you are connected (assuming your phone/device supports LTE-A) whether you get LTE or LTE-A.

Also a lot of operators put a SIM profile limiter on "low cost" and "pre-paid" SIM's, so LTE-A is reserved for "premium service" customers.

For Kenzo, you need to install the latest version of SuperSU. This way you won't get a black screen after installing latest miui.eu update.

Real-time charging monitor on lockscreen...

BEAUTIFUL...SO AWESOME!!!
[Mi5 4/128GB]
I also like it, except that when the screen is locked from power button and then the power button is re-pressed to bring up the lock-screen, the text related to the charging icon is in Chinese.

It starts off in English when the phone is rebooted, but later goes back to Chinese.

Needs some "polishing", but it is a great addition.

Reactions: Mak x
Hi! On my Mi6 the picture of charging which you have published isn't displayed
Added Real-time charging monitor on lockscreen (except MI6)
Ft3qB8g.png

Only that one theme got issue? So probably it's china theme only..

~Tapatalk~

With every aditional theme. At China Dev works properly.
I checked on a clean installation:
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.5.25_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.5.18_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.5.11_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.5.4_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.4.27_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.4.13_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.4.6_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.3.9_v8-7.0
So something is wrong . . .

After flash last dev on my mipad2 first boot is ok

2nd reboot error. I have a bootloop
I tried to enter in recovery but nothing

How can i solve it?

Go only in fastboot

Mipad 2 2/64
Thx in advance for the support

For Kenzo, you need to install the latest version of SuperSU. This way you won't get a black screen after installing latest miui.eu update.

Not true, I'm still using 2.79-SR3 on my "Kenzo"!

Update on SuperSU issues!

v2.82 is currently in staged roll-out on Google Play

You can find the APK and ZIP files, and some more information, in the test releases post here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=9810

Testing and reports back are appreciated.

Xperia users should note that the boot-loop issue has not been resolved yet
Unfortunately the update cannot wait for this. I will need an Xperia user who is experiencing this issue to be available for live testing for several hours sometime in the coming days to be able to track and fix this issue.

Release posts, changelogs, and elaboration on what the hell exactly happened, etc, will come tomorrow or so. I need a break right now.

Above quote from Chainfire on XDA!

Note as far as I'm aware there is no improvements in 2.8x over 2.79-SR3 other than support for devices using Android O!
So no rush to update, until i see the changelogs.

Look at the day of the calendar. Today its 27 saturday. But the calendar shows Sunday.
29c3e6ab09876ee218c8fe7943bb0a0a.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.