MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, maybe you may not use the actual translation? In the last firmwares from miui.su all ok
Then they updated it after our builds..
~Tapatalk~

I do not know what does this mean, but MIUI.SU team (both russian and ukrainian) says:
yes, XIAOMI.EU use our translation, but
1) We are not responsible for the relevance of their translation:
https://miui.su/xen/threads/2443/page-12#post-106151
2) Their translation will be always lag behind our:
https://miui.su/xen/threads/939/page-41#post-102645
3) All their translation errors have already been fixed in our assemblies.

Reactions: waldimar
are you kidding? Here we talk about updating! Not to format it all!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk
There is no update supported here. You flash and install rom.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

WhatsApp and other apps don't sound on incoming notifications a couple o months ago in dev version. Have anyone fixed it?

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

redmi note 4 global SD625, 7.5.25 running well since 3 days, no bugs, awesome battery life. Installed camera mo to get manual focus and exposure time control.

Reactions: helmz83
Is there anyway to put a Ubication shortcout instead of the GPS one?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

is there a know bug where there's no vibration on incoming notification (messenger, whataspp etc) and those notifications dont appear no the lock screen (sms does). those options are on in the settings

Car Bluetooth disconnects and resets car audio, Bluetooth Platronics m70 disconnects every couple of minutes.
Same or similar problem here too. When the phone is connected to the bluetooth car radio, I can't hear anything but the other person does listen to me, but I can't hear. Same problem with two cars, It is solved when rebooting the phone but only for a while. Happening with releases 7.5.18 and 7.5.25, not with release 7.5.11. Anybody knows what is happening? It's obviously a problem on the ROM. I have also noticed that in the last two ROMs, when you close recent applications, the RAM value is not shown as it was on release 7.5.11, these two last releases only show the released RAM. Regards!!

I have also noticed that in the last two ROMs, when you close recent applications, the RAM value is not shown as it was on release 7.5.11, these two last releases only show the released RAM. Regards!!

Can't help with Bluetooth issues!

But for ram in recents: - Goto: - Settings - Home screen & Recents - Show memory status <<< Enable it!

Reactions: ozzzquitar
HI guys, I have an Mi 6. Had some bugs with the previous version but this new 25 version continues:

• I can not receive Gmail notifications in real time, no matter what settings I've made or best pratices for that, nothing work;
  • The time zone insists on automatically switching to -02:00 (Fernando de Noronha) instead to stay in -03:00 (Brasilia), leaving the clock 1h in advance. I needed to deactivate the automatic spindle;
  • I'm charging the battery at night and before bed I take it out of the socket, when I wake up 15% is gone! From what I've been reading there is a bug in MIUI. Proceed?
  • The battery has a very sharp drop, I expected a greater autonomy. I think it's a MIUI problem. (Same issue above?)

Can someone help me to solve these problems?

PS: If someone need some evidencies, please ask.

Thanks in advanced!

Can't sync my call records, even if my phone is fully charged and connected to wifi. I am with MI 5 64/3
This is what I see in sync menu
Screenshot_2017-05-30-08-12-38-320_com.miui.cloudservice.png

Last edited:
Same if for me. Redmi Pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-30-08-46-48-415_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-30-08-46-48-415_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 416
Brother cant figure out the Redmi note 4x {HM NOTE 4X } stable rom from the AFH download apge .. pls help me also change the name pls

Calendar Provider and Facebook app is waking up the phone constantly.

Also facebook is pushing it's notifications through even when I don't have it in autostart or lock in memory, I have also disabled it's mobiledata usage and restricted it's background activity but still it's doing stuff. Persistent little bastard! :)

Phone is almost always awake and WiFi is 100% on even when it is turned off.

Pretty much all Social Media apps are pushing notifications through.

Battery leak when mobiledata and WiFi are off during night. Lost around 20% battery during around 6 hour sleep.

Device Kate.
0159a4bab26fd03ea29e2f2ded36a753.jpg
3ecb984bf417974ae33aeb241fd27f9b.jpg
5f41125a14c1f2b4396431b8b38b6b45.jpg
3443adf72b710fc1abd77057a2e3857f.jpg

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

Brother cant figure out the Redmi note 4x {HM NOTE 4X } stable rom from the AFH download apge .. pls help me also change the name pls
There is no stable for HMNote4X yet. It is waiting for Android 7 release.

msm_otg won't let device sleep:
Kernel wakelocks 100%
eeb956b878f8456b49ed1e769938d702.jpg

I have a Mi note pro and I can't make MagiskHide work because of a kernel limitation. Therefore, SafetyNet does not pass.
Does anyone know with which rom SafetyNet pass ?
I use the module Xiaomi fix on my mi 6 and after every reboot I enter 2 commands (I use tasker to automate this process, just paste this in run shell and use root):

sh magisk/.core/magiskhide/disable

sh magisk/.core/magiskhide/enable

don't know if it can help you but it dit thema trick for me

Status
Not open for further replies.