• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I uninstalled Facebook app, rebooted and so far so good, got deep sleep back:
6988c91f58330d0409920717b6369870.jpg
e670530c4de24d684badea89090cb713.jpg

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

I use the module Xiaomi fix on my mi 6 and after every reboot I enter 2 commands (I use tasker to automate this process, just paste this in run shell and use root):

sh magisk/.core/magiskhide/disable

sh magisk/.core/magiskhide/enable

don't know if it can help you but it dit thema trick for me
I tried, but in mi note pro it doesn't seem to work. Installing the clean rom without root or anything, safetynet doesn't pass.
I would like to know if there is a version that pass it.

Does anyone knows what kind of Wakelock this is? Caused by Google Services on my MI5

wake:com.google.android.gms/.measurement.PackageMeasurementService

On my Redmi Note 3 Pro since some updates the Music app is very slow to load Artist, Album and Song. Is there any way to install an older version of this app? It was working so much better before like on 6.11.10

@ingbrzy I installed by MiFlash China Dev 7.5.18 (I checked widgets, apps, etc. - everything works fine). So I uploaded twrp and xiaomi.eu 7.5.18. After installing the system and setting up as a new device, I noticed that something was wrong. Example: I installed an additional style, then in the default style I change the clock widget with weather (for this new style), does not change, only sets this default.
I checked on a clean installation:
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.5.11_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.5.4_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.4.27_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.4.13_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.4.6_v8-7.0
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.3.9_v8-7.0
At China Dev works properly. Today I updated to version 7.5.25 and still does not work properly. You can help? Do I still have something to check?
Did you unlock the bootloader by the offical metoth?

To all with sound and notification problems in Whatsapp:
Check settings in WhatsApp Notification tone is set to silent and in Settings sound & vibration media volume is set to silence.
Change the values back to your liking and everything should be fine.
These values seemed to be changed by every new release, i think since 7.5.11, the last one where everything worked normally was 7.5.4.

Last edited:
Hi, I can't use adaway with magisk, also try with magisk module "unified hosts adblock". I've checked on magisk manager: busybox, magisk hide and systemless host. I see hosts file is modified and it contains the proper information to block ads but i still see ads in applications like tapatalk...
I think there isnt a miui problem because n7 with lineageos has the same problem.

BR.

For me already enough useless updates for RN2. Second space is worse than Parental control.
Finally I change for Stable firmware which have same Security update, modem, etc.
Next update will be other phone from other brand.

redmi note 4 global SD625, 7.5.25 running well since 3 days, no bugs, awesome battery life. Installed camera mo to get manual focus and exposure time control.

Ran GPS + lte during 3h30 driving with coyote app, battery dropped only 22%
Much better than official global stables I had.
Really perfect build for speed and battery.

Reactions: mnikolce
Why with this weekly rom my battery drain is skyrocket? (I just bought a mi5, I used to get like 4-5 hours screen on time)?
Recently I just paired my amazfit smartwatch to the phone and this happened. (but the amazfit app it's just 1% of battery drain)
CgyJuhw.jpg

JPCp8zk.jpg

After updating this week the ROM, Google services and Xiaomi framework, were still draining my battery. I encountered the problem of Google services, having access to the location activated, canceled it, and now has a reasonable consumption. What I can not find is Xiaomi's frame

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Hi. Is the V8.2.2.0 for Mi5 android 6 or android 7?

EDIT: I'm blind lol sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.