MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That device (Mido) is waiting for stable android 7 release, flash weekly while you wait for stable. There is no stable for Mido yet.
Is weekly good right now? The version I'm running as not given me any problems(only mimover doesn't work, and I think Facebook messenger sound notifications are delayed).

To update I just have to download to the device and trought the Updater app choose the file right? Or do I have to flash like when I changed from Global to Xiaomi.eu trought the TWRP?

so google play don´t work download error 492, clear cash, wipe dalvik cache, factory reset nothing has help :( mi5s
same problem on mi6; i've tried with another account and work it. Only developer has this bug.
On the stable version nothing bug

Reactions: halatik
Dear, please check the work of the swype on GBoard. My animation is twitching and unstable. Do everyone alike? Sorry for bad english

Redmi Note 4x

Is weekly good right now? The version I'm running as not given me any problems(only mimover doesn't work, and I think Facebook messenger sound notifications are delayed).

To update I just have to download to the device and trought the Updater app choose the file right? Or do I have to flash like when I changed from Global to Xiaomi.eu trought the TWRP?
I am running 7.6.22, all fine. Previously I was with 7.5.25

I don't know if it's good or bad, haven't seen any complaints so far. You can make a nandroid backup in TWRP before updating so you can revert back to the previous rom if it is not good rom version.

You can update the rom with Updater app if you want by choosing update package from the menu or by going to TWRP, Install, Choose rom file and after complete, wipe Dalvik/Cache and Reboot. Updater app will do this same but automatically. If it doesn't work, then do it manually.

Reactions: h1nds
Hello
Mi 4s latest version, GPS position takes forever (5-10 minutes), loses connectivity very often, no precision at all. So, gpa unusable, along with waze that I use for navigation. Is it just by my phone or is it happening by others too ?

Guys, how is it possible to boot this rom on a locked bootloader? I can't open TWRP now to flash or factory reset this phone. (When I try in settings it just reboots)
Proof:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
PS: Thanks Lucifer that I could unlock my bl (officialy)
@ingbrzy ? ^^

Last edited:
I don't know if it's good or bad, haven't seen any complaints so far. You can make a nandroid backup in TWRP before updating so you can revert back to the previous rom if it is not good rom version.

You can update the rom with Updater app if you want by choosing update package from the menu or by going to TWRP, Install, Choose rom file and after complete, wipe Dalvik/Cache and Reboot. Updater app will do this same but automatically. If it doesn't work, then do it manually.

I downloaded the weekly ROM file, and tried to update via app(updater-...-choosr update package) and it decrypted the file and asked to reboot, when I said yes it rebooted and booted into TWRP and stopped on TWRP menu. I tried to do it manually, install-choose file(it was on download folder)-swipe to install. But it said the file was corrupted. Could it be because it wasn't on the correct folder or maybe the download went wrong?

I still wiped Dalvik /chance after it failed just to be safe.

I tried with 7.6.22.

I downloaded the weekly ROM file, and tried to update via app(updater-...-choosr update package) and it decrypted the file and asked to reboot, when I said yes it rebooted and booted into TWRP and stopped on TWRP menu. I tried to do it manually, install-choose file(it was on download folder)-swipe to install. But it said the file was corrupted. Could it be because it wasn't on the correct folder or maybe the download went wrong?

I tried with 7.6.22.

delete the file , redownload , reboot to twrp and flash with it , not with the updater app .

Reactions: h1nds and Mario1944
delete the file , redownload , reboot to twrp and flash with it , not with the updater app .

Sorry for the newbie question but how do I reboot to twrp?

I used fastboot combination (phone off, power button + vol -) and it booted in fastboot. I have adb from where I first installed Xiaomi.eu.

Hello
Mi 4s latest version, GPS position takes forever (5-10 minutes), loses connectivity very often, no precision at all. So, gpa unusable, along with waze that I use for navigation. Is it just by my phone or is it happening by others too ?
I also have this problems

Sorry for the newbie question but how do I reboot to twrp?

I used fastboot combination (phone off, power button + vol -) and it booted in fastboot. I have adb from where I first installed Xiaomi.eu.
On my Mi5 I use power button and volume UP

On my Mi5 I use power button and volume UP

Doesnt that take you to original recovery mode?

Anyway, I think I did it right.

- Dloaded ROM file.
- Copied file to DCIM folder
- Remove device fom pc(unplug usb)
- Turn off device.
- Vol- + Power to enter fastboot mode
- Connect device to PC
- Open adb
- fastboot devices
- fastboot boot twrp-mido.img
- phone boots into twrp with sucess.

On twrp:
- Install
- Choose ROM file(in DCIM folder)
- swipe
- Instalation succeded
- Wipe data/cache
- succeded
- reboot

It worked :)

Now running 7.6.22 (i noticed right away because I could see the charging percentage and time to full charge on lock screen, thing wich I couldnt with the last rom wich was 7.5.11).

To whoever read this and try to do the same keep in mind that I already had previously flashed twrp into my phone.
If you are/understand portuguese, follow this guide to change from Global to Xiaomi.EU in a Redmi Note 4X (http://www.gadgetsedrones.com/2017/03/instalar-rom-xiaomi.eu-no-redmi-note-4x.html).

Thanks for all the help!

I tried with 7.6.22.
You can reboot to recovery through updater app also from the menu "Reboot to recovery" or manually Vol+ and Power button, release power when you see Mi logo and keep pressing vol+ button untill in twrp. Then install zip amd wipe dalvik and cache and Reboot and enjoy.

Reactions: h1nds
Hello
Another problem on Mi 4s : I'm rarely use Sim 1, that's the reason why it is off 95% of the time. After switching it on, I can't turn it off completely like in other miui releases. It is still shown up, on the bar but "no service" is instead of the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.