MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem on "Kenzo" with xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20161126 !
Cheers, it seems to be a Redmi 3S issue then, I've used the same xposed version as you and it bootlooped. Only question is now if the EU ROM is at fault, or MIUI build. We'll see next week then.

still can't copy and paste or cut and paste from storage to micro sd
please fix this*
You need to enable Documents app under Installed apps and repeat the action. The Documents app is the one who manages the write permissions.

Reactions: NeoMod
To be sure -- when you place the wrong finger on the sensor, does it vibrate along with "Try again" message? It used to do so, now it doesn't for me...

Also another fingerprint sensor-related bug on Mi5s -- at one point it became completely broken, that is, it didn't respond to any fingers (not in the lock screen nor in an app which uses fingerprints). It didn't even enable -- usually when it tries to read a fingerprint it stops working as a home button. However, when I entered an app which uses fingerprints-based auth and placed a finger on the reader, it consistently worked as a "Home" button instead. Even a reboot didn't fix this, I needed to turn the phone off and on -- then it started to work flawlessly like before.

Next time this happens I'll try to get adb logs.

On my Mi4s i have vibration and try again message.

The not responding this happened to me too but on precedent weekly and for me a reboot solved.

Device: Mi4S (aqua)
Language: Italian

Sorry
İnternet mobil hotspot didn't work for mi5s. İts looking normal and stay connected but I can't access the internet from connected devices. I trying from Ipad. I use two different way bluetooth and wifi hotspot. Results is same.
Sorry about that. its working normally. Thanks everyone.

I have a serious problem. When I change a setting like the accesibility to Greenify and my phone reestart (couse I have a Programmed task to power off the phone at night) the setting come to the original option (Greenify accesibility disabled) also the same with the Google App Voice Recognition for Okgoogle and Google Now on Tap.
Im in the last weekly rom

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I noticed a new "bug" i think
On whatsapp, when arrive new message from a chat group it show on notification bar twice " 3 new messages"
http://i63.tinypic.com/35lgjzt.png

Also, i cant upload files to this site. When i click on "Upload files" it says "No apps are ables to do this function"

Hi everyone, I have a redmi3 pro and I have been using ROMs eu vuestras, I have always been using the stable versions, but a month ago I have been using the weekly versions, now, I have the last weekly and I have a problem that I think Which is a bug, since I am using the weekly versions I can not restart the phone in recovery mode Twrp, if that lets me go to the Chinese recovery, but I give it to restart in recovery and I reboot the phone in normal mode, I can only Restarting Twrp forcing it through cmd, something has bad ROM weekly because in the stable if I go to Twrp through the Chinese recovery, or even from application is for it, please have to check it to see if there is any solution and Not having to search Twrp restart through the computer, thanks.

regards

Why settings icon of daily screen lock wallpapers disappear in this version of miui ?
I've utilised this as a shortcut to change wallpaper if I don't like current one.

You need to enable Documents app under Installed apps and repeat the action. The Documents app is the one who manages the write permissions.

Sir, thank you! You made my day!

I had this problem on the Mi Note 2 for the first time now, and since I never opened the stock File Manager I would nevere had tought to be responsible for the MTP Protocol failure!

After opening the File Manager and accepting everything (both license and permission) the usb access to files via MTP started working again!
Again, I never had this problem before with android 6. Thank you very much.

Reactions: madd0g
Has anyone managed to confirm that the "OK Google" voice command is actually working?

On Mi Note 2 is still not working.

can you please make the daler app able to search contact by typing the numbers (like an old sms, i mean press 2 for a/b/c and etc.) depend on keyboard languages and not device language? I want my device to be in english but i have contact in hebrew :(

I used to rely on this because on previous MIUI fingerprint sensor on Mi5s did a lot of false negatives, so sometimes you needed to apply finger 3+ times. With the feedback at least you know when you failed and don't need to look at the screen. However, now the sensor is improved a lot for me so that's less relevant (but still would be useful).
Why still again Qualcomm Fingerprint service makes too many wakelocks ?

Screenshot_2017-06-11-01-46-06-823_com.uzumapps.png

Again issue with drain is not resolved ? Too long time? I didnt notice some big drain but why too much wakelocks ?@ingbrzy

Note 3 Pro, no problems, smooth as always, seems battery life has improved, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.