MIUI 8.6 7.7.13/15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 4c 2/16
After installing the image, the phone turns off after the Mi logo.
I do the installation as usual: first I clean Dalvik; Reboot; Then I put the image, I immediately put the recovery; Reboot; I clean Dalvik; The operation repeated, nothing has changed. In recovery you can get.

I have the same situation on my MI4C 2/16((((

Yup same problem here. Mi-4c. Reboot after install doesn't go beyond mi logo and then phone turns off.
Fortunatelly TWRP-recovery still available. Had this a while back and then the newest SuperSU was the culprit.
Tried older version of SuperSU but that doesn't cure this problem. What gives?

[QUOTE = "PmarX3, post: 376736, membro: 170470"] Quando multiwindow per mix? [/ QUOTE]

I've already downloaded for the mix

Yup same problem here. Mi-4c. Reboot after install doesn't go beyond mi logo and then phone turns off.
Fortunatelly TWRP-recovery still available. Had this a while back and then the newest SuperSU was the culprit.
and without supersu it boots fine...?

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 376742, membro: 55523"] e senza supersu va bene ...? [/ QUOTE]

If I update with TWRP okay? I have a mix

Reactions: Vins1970
Hmm, Mirror TMP1 is back on afh and my download resumed. On 54% now.

EDIT: no servers again. 65%.

Last edited:
Mi5s ROM EU 7.7.13
no more notifications on amazfit watch with this update!
Before there was them!
Any help?!

Redmi 4X personal hotspot issue (and another one with its hungarian translation) solved, thanks for your work!

And what about the update of the girl I had this morning? You can no longer download

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

and without supersu it boots fine...?

I never used SuperSU and did not install it on my Mi 4c. It is not a problem. Image 7.7.6 is still installed and working correctly. 7.7.13 does not boot, but simply turns off the phone after the logo Mi.

A little later I will try to update my recovery. At the moment I have installed TWRP 3.1.0.2 for libra Android 7.

Thank you
mi4c 32gb updated with weekly from last version with supersu and twrp 3.0.3.0. In the new version i have supersu not intstalled until now. all good

Last edited:
no notification sound in whatsapp when selecting non system sound fixed?

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk
someone with the one of the devices with nougat can check?

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

guys when I apply themes it is not fully applied (notification area and messages and phone are not themed.)
any suggestions ??

Status
Not open for further replies.