MIUI 8.6 7.7.13/15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Settings > Notification & Status bar > App notifications > Choose desired app > Enable notification light option

Furthermore led notification for apps works only if the screen is off

Thank you for the reply!
I always use Light Manager Pro but it seems to struggle now. Maybe it has something to do with the permissions or battery saver. I will have a closer look later today

Hey guys,

I got the problem that my Redmi 4X cant connect to my VW Golf 7 Bluetooth Speakerphone. Smartphone and Car can see each other but I cant make a connection. Thats kind of a bummer, cause that way I cant use the phone like I need to...

Hey guys,

I got the problem that my Redmi 4X cant connect to my VW Golf 7 Bluetooth Speakerphone. Smartphone and Car can see each other but I cant make a connection. Thats kind of a bummer, cause that way I cant use the phone like I need to...

With 7.7.7 I can connect successfully my Redmi 4X (HM4X) via bluetooth with my car system.

7.7.13 is problem with white background in lock screen. On 7.7.6 is ewerything ok.
147e42e880af20a9cc4d1124b8346f74.jpg
90f442141ce6ed39aee136fd1a785239.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

This happens when I try to open *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, please fix..it works on global and china roms

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-18-15-45-58-800_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-15-45-58-800_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 456
I flashed (clean install thru TWRP) with the latest stable eu v8.5.1.0 rom (over global v8.2.4.0) but, Developer options settings is force closing..

Any solutions? Should I return to Global rom? Pls need quick advice..

My device is Redmi 4/Prime (markw)...

Attachments

• BR_1.png
    BR_1.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 481
  • BR_2.png
    BR_2.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 459
I flashed (clean install thru TWRP) with the latest stable eu v8.5.1.0 rom (over global v8.2.4.0) but, Developer options settings is force closing..

Any solutions? Should I return to Global rom? Pls need quick advice..

My device is Redmi 4/Prime (markw)...
Select EN lang.. It's translation issue.. Report it ot your language translation repository to get it fixed asap..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: sas_sas
Camera working Ok on 7.7.17 (Mi6), but WIFI stop working after a time and not listening any ssid.
Rollback to 7.7.6, (camera and WIFI 100% working again).

Last edited:
MI6 7.7.17:
- Unfortunately the camera app (and some other apps) requiere a sd card (no memory) on the xiaomi mi6 (no sd card slot available)
Failure "Vor Benutzung der Kamera SD-Karte einlegen". Installation failure
- Impossible process phone calls with the mi6 in swizerland with swisscom

Another bug at the stable rom of eu v8.5.1.0 for Redmi 4/ Prime is Ringtones are not selectable but it only constantly remains at default 'Mi' tone...

MI6 7.7.17:
- Unfortunately the camera app (and some other apps) requiere a sd card (no memory) on the xiaomi mi6 (no sd card slot available)
Failure "Vor Benutzung der Kamera SD-Karte einlegen". Installation failure
- Impossible process phone calls with the mi6 in swizerland with swisscom
did you try set APN again..?

mi5s screen freezes after layout change.
I have to restart it back to normal.
aa3c52bbf2cee5642c7fd06c8ffada22.jpg
8495bd40f61033b4518152f7ee4efedb.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

i have installed rom for my mipad 3 but it is now stuck on mi logo and loading icon... what do i wrong?

rom is lastest 7.7.6

With 7.7.7 I can connect successfully my Redmi 4X (HM4X) via bluetooth with my car system.

Me too with Mi6 128gb, 7.7.17: no bluetooth pairing or connection with soundblaster box or car system possible

view
Hi the 7.7.13 consume to much batery on mi MI5 on calls...everting os ok but on phone calls ir drain to much batery, anyone have te same issue?

Me too with Mi6 128gb, 7.7.17: no bluetooth pairing or connection with soundblaster box or car system possible
I can pair bluetooth fine on my Mi6.. in the car, with my sport smart watch and with earphones.. try to connect again

I can pair bluetooth fine on my Mi6.. in the car, with my sport smart watch and with earphones.. try to connect again

I try to connect multiple times without a chance, will turn back to 7.7.13, btw i had no issues with my kamera in 7.7.13

+1. Same issue with MI5 as well... Its just the screen freeze at layout change console. But I'm able to operate settings and move here and there except returning to home screen.

mi5s screen freezes after layout change.
I have to restart it back to normal.
aa3c52bbf2cee5642c7fd06c8ffada22.jpg
8495bd40f61033b4518152f7ee4efedb.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: pojikooo
lads, what is going to be the road of this eu miui rom ? i mean about the miui9 coming next week... any news about china dev ?

Reactions: Adeolu
Best Rom for me on mi4c since ever. Battery is great (Standbydrain from System is gone for me), Wlan AP switch works flawless, Systemspeed is better. Overall it feels like a new phone and after nearly two years it is time for it ;). I love MIUI and EU team

Reactions: dogiex and Adeolu
HI, I purchased a Redmi Note 4x (Helio x20 Mediatek) 4 / 64 GB. On the android device screen Redmi Note 4 appears.....
I can't flash any of the ROMs, either for Note 4 or Note 4x...
As for TWRP, I used a cofface_nikel_recovery.img downloaded from another page, and then trying to flash from SD card in the phone.

Any suggestion to have my own language on the phone? Original stable ROM doesn't include it...

Does somebody know when we will get a new weekly rom with the latest Android security updates from June?

Status
Not open for further replies.