MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimix all Works fine only Bluetooth Volume ist realy weak anderen Google Keyboard voice dont work

Guys,

I am bit lot with my mi pad 3. Can you tell me what exact link I have to use to flash it with the xiaomi.eu global ROM? (to support french language and having Google play...)
Thanks

You can but not needed because the system gets wiped automatically at every update due to install script. Anyway you can wipe the system manually if you want but after you wiped the system reboot to recovery required and then install the ROM otherwise installation will be failed...
So after I wipe everything (is there somehing I SHOULD'N wipe?) I have to reboot the recovery and then install it from scratch ?

Hi! Here are some points I noticed in Mi5s (7.8.17):

Cloned applications stop responding;
Instability in bluetooth and wi-fi connections;
MIUI's low performance;
Locks after clearing the memory;
Constant heating even without use;
Drain the battery (old problem);
Freeze screen when returning to home screen;

Forgive English, Google's fault :)

hello i have installed MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi.eu 6.11.3|Beta. in my Mi4c

my question is can i download this file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.8.17_v9-7.0.zip and install it directly ?? do i need to do anything before,. please help

Since I've bought mi5 don't get voice output from Google now. Anyone knows why? I've search for every where and didn't get solution.

I'm using portuguese (Portugal) but I always used now with Brazilian to use Google voice.

Now we have assistant but only works if I change language system to Brazilian or English. Anyone knows a way to separate the language from assistant?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

1 voice output

I have tried in all ways to solve the problem of voice response but, at the moment, there is no solution. The problem here is all xiaomi models with Android 7

This problem was also present on the zenfone 3 but it was quickly resolved by asus. Xiaomi releases useless features each week without solving the real problems.

2 Google assistant

Google Assistant will be able to detect and respond in French, German, Brazilian-Portuguese and Japanese. And that's not all. By the end of the year, the Assistant will also be able to speak Italian, Spanish and Korean.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
1 voice output

I have tried in all ways to solve the problem of voice response but, at the moment, there is no solution. The problem here is all xiaomi models with Android 7

This problem was also present on the zenfone 3 but it was quickly resolved by asus. Xiaomi releases useless features each week without solving the real problems.

2 Google assistant

Google Assistant will be able to detect and respond in French, German, Brazilian-Portuguese and Japanese. And that's not all. By the end of the year, the Assistant will also be able to speak Italian, Spanish and Korean.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ahhh xiaomi could help on that.

I know that languages. But it could be separated from system language. Where I could use one on system and a oficial one from assistant.

On Google now I used Portugal on system an Brazil on Google. That's how I make the use of it.

But assistant, uses the system Language and force me to use English or Brazilian because is the ones I know. ;(

It could be a way to separate system from Google. (a workaround). Sadly not found yet.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.