MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance to get the info about the charging current back on the lockscreen? It was actually one of the best features... helped a lot.
Here with Mi5 miui7.8.31 it's working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-07-11-58-18-121_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-11-58-18-121_lockscreen.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 470
Reactions: Michael_K
I have other problem when starts navigation my position move to coordinate (0,0) Atlantic Ocean near Africa. You can replace file "gps.conf" (system/etc) found by internet search or fix line (NTP_SERVER=...) in the gps.conf it depends on your location
Thanks but I do not root my phones
Managed to restore GPS functionality today by turning location services completely off, reboot and switch location on again. There was Google's prompt to allow faster/better positioning and when granted GPS works fine again. 1-2 seconds until fix

Reactions: Michael_K
First of all thank you for your awesome work.

Sorry if it is already answered, but I didn't see it. With this rom I get burn-ins into the screen. They go away really fast, but are clearly seen for a little while.
I use the mi5 with this rom.

Hi

Don't know if it's a bug or anything else : the music apps (music, google play music for example) stop with no reason in middle of songs.
Not all the time, but every time I use one of the music apps, I know in a moment app will pause song. Not FC, just the song which goes to pause...

Hi

Don't know if it's a bug or anything else : the music apps (music, google play music for example) stop with no reason in middle of songs.
Not all the time, but every time I use one of the music apps, I know in a moment app will pause song. Not FC, just the song which goes to pause...
Put "No restrictions" music app and turn off "battery saver" is a solution till tomorrow update.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

why does every weekly update force me to record the device as new on apps like skygo? did anyone have the same problem with similar apps?

Thanks

It seems that we got OTA update... It still has some problems and downloading very slow but we are getting there :D

Hi i want to say thanks for this good job
I have just one question, is it possible to set up the home button/fingerprint to unblock the phone when we have the blackscreen ?
Thanks in advance
Xiaomi mi5 with miui 9

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Excellent work, I hope they are already working on the solution of the drainage of battery, sound and volume in the mobile as in notifications, games with obb that do not open, camera quality

Reactions: heihachimaster
Excellent work, I hope they are already working on the solution of the drainage of battery, sound and volume in the mobile as in notifications, games with obb that do not open, camera quality
Effectively there is a huge battery drain...hope there will be fix in the next update

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.