MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn off google correction of words. Then the red line goes away.
Ofc I did that. I never use auto correction.

The problem is I don't have option to turn off spell checker, and my friend on rn3pro (kenzo) has toggle to switch off auto correct

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Where can I get TRWP for redmi 4 prime ?

The link in the original post shows a error message "no mirrors found."

Sure...I agree with you...
But after saving me they want call someone of my family.

Anyway not a problem. I will keep more attention to not press this button... Or in case I will add a lock screen.
You can anyway set a VIP number on lock screen (for calling if any trouble)
233aee64f28cd12623c42ac1ea55ca52.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: PeTiT
I'm with Mi5/32. I have a problem with using google calendar. The embedded calendar duplicate all reminders and I receive both. In the same time they don't play voice notification. The bug disappears when I uninstall google calendar. I think there is a conflict between two apps.

Sure...I agree with you...
But after saving me they want call someone of my family.

Anyway not a problem. I will keep more attention to not press this button... Or in case I will add a lock screen.

MIUI should integrate the Emergency Information with possibility to call family members.

I really hate the icon theme preinstalled on it; the system theme (limitess) can't be applied!

Hi @ingbrzy I have same issue, dowloaded the new fix version, but how can i update if my updater crash ? I can't boot in TWRP mode too
Try to stop wifi and/or data first, then start updater and select reboot to recovery.
On my mipad3 with 7.7.6, the updater was crashing only when network was enabled

I used manual updates. Ota normally aren't available.
I didn't mention that before to install the 7.9.7 I was using the 7.9.5/2 ( firsts MIUI 9 in beta) where the launcher problem appeared for the first time.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I don't know if there has been ota , I just had the impression from other posters that there had been one which was problematic - although if I check in updater it tells me I am up to date , which hasn't happened since Xiaomi.eu stopped ota some time ago .
What date is that -5th September? The rom I am using looks like the one currently in AFH uploaded at 11.55 . Think it was re-uploaded a couple of times before that but taken down because of problems. Is that the one you currently have ? As I say , I'm not having the problems you are , which isn't helpful , maybe one of the techie posters on here can jump in to help ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.