MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Restored correctly with TWRP and internet dada returned.
There is some type of bug with Orange network or only for Amena SIM in Spain (Amena is Orange network).

I have Redmi Note 4X (Mido). Wich one do you have?

Mine is a Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo). Must be a bug from MIUI 9.

I didn't make a backup so I have no idea what I will do, maybe wait until next beta in case it's fixed.

I didn't make a backup so I have no idea what I will do, maybe wait until next beta in case it's fixed.
I have a Redmi 3s and using the Jazztel network (wich is Orange aswell) and I have no problems at all.

Reactions: Jaymzx

Try to install a previous version. I don't know if you can do it as a normal update method or so.

Only active 2 core :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-08-18-43-39-363_com.glgjing.stark.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-08-18-43-39-363_com.glgjing.stark.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 455
Hi all, just installed on redmi 3s. Working smooth. The only bug I have found so far it's video app crashing everytime I'm trying to run it.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

already installed on my redmi note 4x. blazing fast. just woww....thanks to developers for this xiaomi.eu rom...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-08-19-46-36-061_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-08-19-46-36-061_com.android.settings.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 419
Reactions: Adeolu
Hi all, just installed on redmi 3s. Working smooth. The only bug I have found so far it's video app crashing everytime I'm trying to run it.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Update it to the version 7.9.7 v2

Redmi 3S, Video app is duplicated, one is English only and launches and second has localized name but crashes.

Updated moments ago.

On redmi 3s from the unlock screen has disappeared the possibility to change apps with slide to left or to right

The icons are smaller than miui 8

The name in the icons below does not appear

Last edited:
Still problems by backing up some apps,xiaomi.eu team could you take a look at this?thanks.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Restored correctly with TWRP and internet dada returned.
There is some type of bug with Orange network or only for Amena SIM in Spain (Amena is Orange network).

I have Redmi Note 4X (Mido). Wich one do you have?

Same for me, redmi 4X.
I have Orange network, I restored with previous versions and no problems.
It is the first time that this happens to me
Please fix this bug

This update corrects the flickering screen camera when camera is open from facebook app?

Successfully updated my Kenzo today. Downloaded it early this morning, but had not flashed it. Luckily checked the forum before hand and caught that it was re-uploaded!

For anyone on Android 6.0 MIUI 9 you need to use
version 87.1 of xposed!

xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm64--MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20170612.zip

Link taken from here.

Note: - There is also an unstable port for MIUI 9 Nougat (Not Rovo89 work). Which can cause boot-loops.

Although xposed works on MIUI9(6.0) some modules may have broken features, eg xMIUI module custom hardware keys no longer functioning.

Can anyone confirm if xposed module is working on Redmi Note 3 Pro?
I-am currentlu stuck in a bootloop.

I install this firmware, and not find in Settings menu where i replace back/menu button. develop delete this settings?(((

Who have some this problem?

Same Problem, I´m used to have back button left but now is right and not switchable in the menu as it was before!

Can't swap menu and back buttons in this release. This feature has been removed by official MIUI but in return more customizable options added for buttons...also it can be improved in further updates....
Please bring back this feature, I am really used to having the buttons "Back/Home/Menu".

Reactions: Iain_B and tvrbanec
Everytime I listen to music with headphone, it automatically goes to silent mode after 10mins. Very annoying indeed

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Everything running fine in Mi5. What I thought was a hardware problem with headphones detection has been solved in this or previous release because now are being properly detected.

how's the battery? does it drains quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.