MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been released but has few bugs. Widgets aren't working, and swiping left notifications neither.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello , widgets working (or at least those I have tried) working for me . Didn't know swipe left is a problem , will check next time I receive a notification

What i must do for OTA? Some people have update for 7.9.8 but I have information Your MIUI is latest. I have Note 4X
I had OTA on Redmi Note 4X, one minute I tried to check and it said I had latest the next minute I got notification to update

By the way when I was on 7.9.7 the repeater didn't work, but now on 7.9.8 neither the repeater nor the speaker works(no audio on YouTube/facebook, but notifications sound works it works in call too with speakers option... Weird problem is weird
Put my phone to charge and at around 65%battery all things came alive(speakers, repeater..) all works fine... I had like 45/50% battery and it didn't work, is it normal?

should be ok.. try reboot.
I try reboot and still :(
90739633b627245970676de4a9dbcde6.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4X

In App MI NOTE
I can not share the image plus the added text.
see attached images.
MiUi 9 Redmi 4A

IMG_20170910_151519.png IMG_20170910_151250.png Screenshot_2017-09-10-15-09-31-508_org.telegram.messenger.png

I use the Redmi Note 4 MTK and tried the offical Miui 9 Rom. It seems to work great! Why is the xiaomi.eu rom delayed?

Hi again,

thank you again for providing all these great updates!

Strangely I could not find 7.9.7 for HMNote2 on sourceforge but "only" on androidfilehost. Is there any reason for this?

Bye

Hi , did you see post 425 at the bottom of page 17
Sorry did not recognise it so far. I used the OTA version which caused the problem. Is there any reason why the HMNote2 version is on androidfilehost but not at sourceforge?

Imo 'one tap on menu button for showing menu' feature won't be back for sure because 'double tap on recents button for open previous app' feature would not work in this case...
Ok. I just realized that feature, for double tap on menu for recent apps...
I just have to think different with the buttons...

Sorry did not recognise it so far. I used the OTA version which caused the problem. Is there any reason why the HMNote2 version is on androidfilehost but not at sourceforge?
Wondered that myself , but don't know the answer I'm afraid . Didn't have the ota , I had got so used to not having them I just went straight to manual download. This one seems fine ,though not sure we have all the bells and whistles on our device .

I have the v7.8.31 in my Mi5s, the updater show me that i can download the v7.9.8. I download and when i try to install i have and error and i cant do that. With the others everything went fine. Anyone knows the problem?

Mi Max 2 ROM 7.9.7 Beta Everything working Fine! first 2 days, Data was not working, but yesterday everthing work back again, make a clean install, maybe something wrong with the first download, but today the Rom is working fine, with the 2 Cell phones companies.

Mister Bigalow and myself used this (Xiaomi. Eu_multi_hmnote2_ 7.9.7 _v9-5.0. zip-726.5 MB Sep 08, 2017 | 11:55AM) ,manual download , no problems so far . It's in Androdfilehost in weekly downloads at the top of the first page .

OK retried it. Downloaded and reinstalled that file and the error did not yet occur again so far! Thanks for your support!

OK retried it. Downloaded and reinstalled that file and the error did not yet occur again so far! Thanks for your support!

Cheered too early. Error occured again after a while so now I have the permanent error message popping up again and again telling me that Find Device crashed! :(

when the phone is ringing or when a notification is received; Does anyone complain about the voice being low?
the settings are too high when I ring the ringtones ???

Will the problem come up when the new version arrives this Friday?

Device:mi6

Thank you all

Cheered too early. Error occured again after a while so now I have the permanent error message popping up again and again telling me that Find Device crashed! :(

Even worse. Also within previous version 7.8.6 Messages app (SMS/MMS) and Notes app are constantly crashing now! What went wrong here?

Even worse. Also within previous version 7.8.6 Messages app (SMS/MMS) and Notes app are constantly crashing now! What went wrong here?
Sorry , don't know what to suggest , honestly I don't have these issues . Wipe dalvik/ cache ,re-download and re-install ?

Status
Not open for further replies.