MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery Charge Limit app also works very fine. I am convinced with this app, charging only until 80% will keep my super-battery for a long time in good conditions. I believe on it.

Working fine during the night, when i wake up in the morning, the battery has always between 78 and 80% charged.

Here the link https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/root-battery-charge-limit-t3557002/page108

Then i control the battery status also with Ex Kernel Manager, which is also a great tool. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.exkernelmanager&hl=de

Here a small clip from my mi-friend:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: josito801
When listening to music, the music stops one at a time. I use xiaomi redmi note 4

Using the 7.9.8 version in Mi5s, it's way better than the previous version in terms of crashing, freezing, etc.

But it has 2 weird glitches.

1º Waze keeps minimizing (not crashing), it's really annoying and makes absolutely no sense.

2º Deezer keeps closing while running in background.

I already tweaked all the battery settings to avoid behaviors like that, like, putting no restrictions in these apps and locking them on multitask window but it doesn't fix it.

Problem in volume adjustment with volume - button
Not work until i press it more than 10 times

Battery drain issue

Also too low voice during call please fix or provide any solution for it how we can increase the volume of in call speaker (near by proximity that speaker)

Device Mi 5

same as always.. download zip - open Updater app - menu - Select zip - done

Battery drain issue

Also too low voice during call please fix or provide any solution for it how we can increase the volume of in call speaker (near by proximity that speaker)

Device Mi 5

Reactions: minotavros

Battery drain issue

Device Mi 5
Confirm. Very low volume in calls

MI 5 Tapatalk

After fhash magisk v14 xiaomi mi5c reboots in fastboot someone knows why? Thank you
You not need this, you need to install twrp, reboot to twrp, wipe data, factory reset, reboot to twrp, put rom and install

facing issues with theme too... i selected limitless and after a while it changed to the normal one, and i cant get it again..

solution??

How do I upgrade from miui 8 to miui 9 in my pad 3 without wipes? Can i do on TWRP recovery: "install. Zip" and anything more?

@ingbrzy

What happened with this feature?
I used search function, and couldn't find anything related to this.
pDgdgJc.jpg

Is it unavailable only for Redmi 4 [prada]?
I hope we will see this in near future.

Nope, not related to the language. Same error. Launcher crashed anyway.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I can't remember if you have mentioned it - did you update manually or use ota . There seems to have been some issue with an ota at some point , but the manual download I used is fine ...for me at least .

BUG

HDR and HHT in MI 5 not working, when I take a picture with HDR or with the HHT the camera app says "not possible to connect to the camera" I'll wait the next update to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.