8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 6 updated from 8.12.7 without wipe, and all works except the updater app(crashes on launch).
Will try to wipe and then install

This settings part it's still in English...

IMG_20180112_124000.jpg

Reactions: Arincu
Can you tell me what's exactly the bug with double notifications? I'm deciding weather update or not from 7.11.16 which is pretty stable...

then: if you get a single message for example on whatsapp go out 2 notification icons. when the second message arrives the icons disappear. at the third message again 2 icons. and so on .... applications like whatsapp, telegram, gmail.

Reactions: DeXeD and goodnoise
[QUOTE = "capoeirabg, post: 403594, member: 187199"] Mi 6 wurde vom 8.12.7 ohne Wipe aktualisiert und funktioniert bis auf die Updater-App (stürzt beim Start ab).
Wird versuchen, zu löschen und dann zu installieren [/ QUOTE]

then: if you get a single message for example on whatsapp go out 2 notification icons. when the second message arrives the icons disappear. at the third message again 2 icons. and so on .... applications like whatsapp, telegram, gmail.

Impossible a better explanation. I am going back to 7.10.19 I got tired of the problems with notifications ...

Last edited:
Someone should write it the the Entrypost, that the Mi6 needs the latest TWRP for Oreo

- download 3.2.1.0 twrp https://dl.twrp.me/sagit/twrp-3.2.1-0-sagit.img.html
- put the image to your phone (SDcard or downloads)
- boot Mi6 to Twrp, choose Install, Install Image, Choose twrp.img and install
- reboot
- put 8.1.11.zip to your phone, start updater, choose install from sd card
- choose 8.1.11.zip and click ok

Mi6 works fine after update but installation of Amazon Appstore Apps still doesnt work (Appdata and cache deleted)

Reactions: HofMan
I think 3S build is broken, it deleted all app data and startup took way longer than usual because for unknown reason it duplicated all apps (miui dual apps)... Restored backup.
Anyone having something like this ?

I'm very upset! Every time I plug in my headphones to the FM radio, it automatically sends out loudspeakers, so I've made a lot of suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.