8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a patch for the fullscreen mode? I wrote it to the feedback but I don't think anyone reads that. I would just love to make the new Fullscreen gestures little more "hard", most of the time hitting the space bar or some app buttons on the bottom of the phone makes the app close. I think it won't be hard to add simple code to check if it was longer then 3 pixels move with a finger. It's just too easy to close apps. Hope someone will see it.

This settings part it's still in English...

IMG_20180112_124000.jpg
The same in Mi4c for more than a month.

@ingbrzy Mi6 MIUI 8.1.11 italian language
FC search app (swipe up)
Log:
android.util.AndroidRuntimeException: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to load WebView provider: No WebView installed
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProviderClass(Unknown Source:213)
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProvider(Unknown Source:57)
at android.webkit.WebView.getFactory(Unknown Source:0)
at android.webkit.WebView.ensureProviderCreated(Unknown Source:7)
at android.webkit.WebView.setOverScrollMode(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:134)
at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.internal.variable.v21.Android_View_View_class.handle_init_(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.ViewGroup.<init>(Unknown Source:3)
at com.miui.internal.variable.v21.Android_View_ViewGroup_class.handle_init_(Unknown Source:0)
at android.widget.AbsoluteLayout.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:2)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:7)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:3)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.webkit.AndroidWebViewContainer.initXiaomiWebView(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.webkit.IWebContentContainer.init(Unknown Source:82)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.webkit.IWebContentContainer.<init>(Unknown Source:37)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.webkit.AndroidWebViewContainer.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.ui.SearchActivityView.initWebContainer(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.ui.SearchActivityView.-wrap3(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.ui.SearchActivityView$9.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)
Caused by: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to load WebView provider: No WebView installed
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getWebViewContextAndSetProvider(Unknown Source:63)
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProviderClass(Unknown Source:13)
... 29 more

Last edited:
MI6, how to get rid of this notification?

Attachments

• IMG_20180112_154435.jpg
    IMG_20180112_154435.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 639
how can I remove this notification?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-12-15-49-41-921_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-12-15-49-41-921_com.miui.home.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 640
how can I remove this notification?

On Mi5c i have this features from when we get update Android 6 to 7.1.2.
You have this just now :-D. Haha Mi6 flagship....

We can off this notification in 2 ways. Personal for all app and second is in main to all.
1. Tap to notification and settings and off notification from this app.
2. Go to Security Panel- Battery-Options- Battery drain notifications.

To off this notification to general(to all apps)
Off this option.

7b9e39016d3ba4ac5ea420d62ffacb78.jpg
060ffe1627beb67b38e2d38d1b0e2a02.jpg
fa50bdf710d42cb5030d10306314551b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's not battery drain notification also, it's something new and nasty ;).
On Mi5c i have this features from when we get update Android 6 to 7.1.2.
You have this just now :-D. Haha Mi6 flagship....

We can off this notification in 2 ways. Personal for all app and second is in main to all.
1. Tap to notification and settings and off notification from this app.
2. Go to Security Panel- Battery-Options- Battery drain notifications.

To off this notification to general(to all apps)
Off this option.

7b9e39016d3ba4ac5ea420d62ffacb78.jpg
060ffe1627beb67b38e2d38d1b0e2a02.jpg
fa50bdf710d42cb5030d10306314551b.jpg

pity that there is someone who says that the problem of notifications is a minor problem. instead it is a big problem.

If you work in telecoms or mobile phone R&D business you would understand the definitions of Critical, Major and Minor defects which I explained to you earlier - these are industry standard, and all developers work by these.

Just because YOU consider something is a "big problem", does not mean that the categorization of faults will change, and the developers will not change their schedules to accommodate your whims, as they are driven by the categorization system, with certain SLA commitments for the different categories.

Exactly the same way that hospital emergency wards operate on a "triage" system, categorising patient needs based on the "risk to life". If someone has injured their knee whilst ski-ing - yes, that hurts a lot, and is a major impediment to THAT person, but it will not cause imminent loss of life or significantly increased risk to their life, so they are in the "Minor" category, just like your beloved notifications issue.

If you do not like that fact, feel free to hire your own developer to fix it (just like going to a private hospital).
If you wish to use something provided for free, then please stop complaining about the result.

[QUOTE = "GreasyMonkey1960, post: 403653, membro: 157266"] Se lavori nelle attività di R & S di telecomunicazione o di telefonia mobile, comprenderesti le definizioni di difetti critici, principali e secondari che ti ho spiegato in precedenza: si tratta di standard del settore e tutti gli sviluppatori lavorano da questi.

Solo perché TU consideri che qualcosa è un "grosso problema", non significa che la categorizzazione dei guasti cambierà e gli sviluppatori non cambieranno i loro programmi per soddisfare i tuoi capricci, poiché sono guidati dal sistema di categorizzazione, con alcuni impegni SLA per le diverse categorie.

Esattamente nello stesso modo in cui i reparti di emergenza dell'ospedale operano su un sistema di "triage", categorizzando i bisogni dei pazienti in base al "rischio per la vita". Se qualcuno si è infortunato al ginocchio mentre scia - sì, questo fa molto male, ed è un grosso impedimento per QUELLA persona, ma non causerà una perdita imminente di vite umane o un rischio significativamente maggiore per la loro vita, quindi sono nella " "Minori", proprio come il tuo problema delle notifiche preferite.

Se non ti piace il fatto, sentiti libero di assumere il tuo sviluppatore per sistemarlo (proprio come andare in un ospedale privato).
Se desideri utilizzare qualcosa fornito gratuitamente, ti preghiamo di smettere di lamentarti del risultato. [/ QUOTE]

Ho risposto gentilmente a una persona. fai i tuoi affari e non rompi le palle.

Status
Not open for further replies.