8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a miui9.2 rom for the Redmi 4x?
I downloaded the stable V9.1.2.0 rom for my Redmi 4x 2 weeks ago. It was in the miui9.2 folder. The V9.1.1.0 was in the miui9.1 folder. Now there is no rom for my device available in the 9.2 folder. So is V9.1.2.0 miui 9.1 and was it just placed in the wrong folder or is there another reason that it isn't available for download?

Boa Noite,

Gostaria de saber se está room funciona no Redmi Note 4 Pro ?! Ou se é a mesma do Redmi Note 4 !!
Qual o comportamento do telemóvel com este quarto? Bateria?!

Obrigado

Nah, I just took 3 files from framework.jar, a few files from framework-res.apk and the whole MiuiSystemUI.apk.
That's all I had to transplant to my ROM. I just slightly patched framework.jar and framework-res.apk.

Is there any harm or differences if we just use the whole framework.jar and framework-res.jar? Since it's easier than to take some files from these files (no need to extract and repack)?

And we can easily make it into zip flashable file for easier installation for many people and for these who doesn't want to root their phone.

And by porting these files, is that means we will having the same notification shades as in global rom?

Last edited:
Is anyone else on MI 6 experiencing very fast battery drain and quick charge being very slow? Slower than regular charge, it seems. There are some posts on the official forums about this, I don't see anyone on Xiaomi.eu reporting this yet.

Is anyone else on MI 6 experiencing very fast battery drain and quick charge being very slow? Slower than regular charge, it seems. There are some posts on the official forums about this, I don't see anyone on Xiaomi.eu reporting this yet.

Try shutdown the phone, then charge it for a while and see if the charging rate back to normal, then with the charger still plugged in, restart the phone.

Boa Noite,

Gostaria de saber se alguém já tem a room instalada no Redmi Note 4 Pro?! É a mesma do Redmi Note 4!!
Qual o comportamento do telemóvel com esta Room? Bateria?!

Obrigado
Good evening,

I wonder if anyone already has the room installed in Redmi Note 4 Pro ?! It's the same as Redmi Note 4 !!
What is the behavior of the phone with this Room? Drums?!

Thank you

is anyone having problems with this version? i have a Mi5X and when i flashed version 2, my device restarted with problems.

Version 2 restarted a non working device. i couldn't use any app because everything was crashing. i had to factory reset and loose accidentally all my internal storage. Mi Cloud is not working so i could'n restore any backup from there. i can't use my sd card now. everything is bad with this update.

This update was a big piece of crap. Version 1 was working great.

horrible.

Reactions: silverstream
they finally listened to us and took account of the bug.
2bccc3e6eb43ca645c16735975dbd3d0.jpg

Probably the last post here. On Max 2, v2 and Whatsapp works well TODAY! NOTHING DONE to it. Interesting!
Note: Whatsapp was updated yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_20180119_123355.jpg
    IMG_20180119_123355.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.