Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found a bug in the mi 4 LTE , every time i restart the phone , the language change to english , the time zone change too, and no gps , i resintall 3 times (clean install)

Hello, great work guys, thank you.
My Mi Mix 256GB works fine. No errors with notifications, neither Whatsapp, Telegram, KiK, MMS, SMS, Email, Google. Everything tested even with several massages in a row, messages remain and the LED lights up in the corresponding colors. Everything great. Speed top. So far no errors can be detected.
Because of battery and possible errors in the use later more. Think but runs as always lubricated.
Thank you
How have you installed the rom for twrp of eu? and full wipes? or have you installed? by another method? Are you really going to get well WhatsApp notifications?

Gracias por todas las mejoras que añaden en cada actualización. No me pierdo ninguna. Pero por favor, arreglen el sonido del altavoz en las llamadas, del redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625. Llevo muchas horas de sueño perdidas buscando una solución y no la encuentro. Llevo probado muchos flasheos pero sin una solución.Tendría que volver a la última rom de MIUI 8 para arreglarlo. Pero es que me perdería todos estos cambios positivos que hay en cada actualización. Gracias y buenas noches

Last edited:
Just tested WhatsApp notifications on 2 devices.

On the Mi5s when it recieves the second whatsapp msg the notification disappears.

However it seems to work correctly on the Redmi 3s (whatsapp notification shows 2 messages).

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

True, there is no notifications problem for older devices with older android 5 & 6, problem only with Android 7 devices.

Hi,

Well from the complaints I've heard, it seems that it's better for me to wait for the next oreo update for my mi6.

Best Regards to all.

Mojito

Yes, system apps will start crashing.
Since 8.1.18, you can't even use MiuiSystemUI.apk from the Global ROM unless you "fix" several references to framework resources.
It's too complicated to implement consistently.

Sorry, does this means porting MIUISystemUI.apk and these 2 framework files still works on 8.1.18, right?

Mi Mix 2
Notification LED doesn't work.
With two notifications the phone doesn't sounds and notify me.
With full screen mode + gestures the phone is too slow: jerky animations, slow app opening. Without gestures it almost ok but with 7.12.14 che phone was perfect compared to now :(

I re-installed ROM two times but it didn't improve things

HM4X
- FC Mi Remote is fixed
- Calendar preview works in App Vault
- Updated to android patch level 2018-01-01
- Calculator app updated (easy switch between regular and scientific view)

Have you tried *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod with camera2api enabled to see if stock camera it's still crashing?

Why don't you guys just port the notification system on global roms to this rom?
i think its way more efficeient than just modifying the broken notification system from the china rom which is more time consuming...

Why don't you guys just port the notification system on global roms to this rom?
i think its way more efficeient than just modifying the broken notification system from the china rom which is more time consuming...

Guess you need to read more on what is xiaomi.eu rom is all about, xiaomi.eu team does not modify broken notifications, some people here tried to replace miuisystemui.apk but seems not smooth.

Maybe you should do it for us since you think it's easy.

It's less buggy than first Mi6 Oreo build.
Battery life is excellent,only small issue with quick charge(can be fixed by reboot while charge connecting).Thanks devs for awsome work.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.