8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works fine on redmi pro. I don't flash with TWRP any more but with updater app from miui .Then i'm sure of proper install without loss of data.Just choose the file you want to flash in the app settings( 3 Dots in right upper corner.) I think many issues might be resolved flashing correctly

Mi Mix 2 and, I think, many others device have the OLD OLD OLD miui issue: mic choise and noise and horrible audio quality in recording video!!!
So disappointed!!! Or the quality sucks or like in Instagram stories the volume is really really low!!!
So disappointed! I'm seriously thinking about leaving XIAOMI.

Reactions: axman79
Way to go Xiaomi!
Really needed Music app update to contain Ads
baee3afb9d0753cf9df58cec8cd2c779.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: deepknight
Mi Mix, bug in camera: cannot use HDR, results in "can't connect to the camera" error. Also, in Modes, Group Selfie mode causes the camera to crash.

Reactions: Ilaby91
Mi Mix 2 and, I think, many others device have the OLD OLD OLD miui issue: mic choise and noise and horrible audio quality in recording video!!!
So disappointed!!! Or the quality sucks or like in Instagram stories the volume is really really low!!!

Mi Mix here, I don't have this issue. BTW, this is a beta FW, why don't you flash the global official and stop whining? Or better yet, get an iPhone, it suits the "Instagram people" way more. You're not going to have a lot of followers with a Xiaomi. XD

Reactions: 03jack and Ilaby91
ROOT PHONE AND EDIT in build.prop
(Download root explorer in app store and go to Root>System>build.prop);

This is for ALL PHONES ON ANDROID!!!

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence
persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true
persist.audio.fluence.voicerec=false
persist.audio.fluence.speaker=true

goodluck!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, that's was strange. Dirty flashed on my Mi5s along with Magisk & the global notifications shade, dalvik/cache wipe before reboot.

Tried out the Mi Camera and got the "Can't connect to the camera" message. Went to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app - working fine. Tried the Mi Camera app again to grab a logcat - no error! It now works correctly and I can no longer reproduce the "can't connect.. " error.

Strange!

No other issues so far.

Thank you team!!

Well, that's was strange. Dirty flashed on my Mi5s along with Magisk & the global notifications shade, dalvik/cache wipe before reboot.

Tried out the Mi Camera and got the "Can't connect to the camera" message. Went to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app - working fine. Tried the Mi Camera app again to grab a logcat - no error! It now works correctly and I can no longer reproduce the "can't connect.. " error.

Strange!

No other issues so far.

Thank you team!!
Yes ahah. I opened the Google câmera and web worked normaly, but the câmera oficial the decide didn't work its very strange...

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Cell standby draining on mi note 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-26-13-28-44-731_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-26-13-28-44-731_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 309
Status
Not open for further replies.