8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything working fine on Mi6.
I have installed when it was released in the morning.
Face unlock came back and persistent notification is no longer showing.
Thanks.

good afternoon!!! Thanks for the update for the Mi note 2 I love the new style of the music app. The only bad thing that I see is that when you put the reproduction in random and you give it to the playlist you get the location of the song played, not the next song that would come out in random. I do not know if I explained well. Greetings and thanks for the work of each week.

Someone with Mi5 and having trouble updating?
The phone goes into bootloop and always has the black screen.

Someone with Mi5 and having trouble updating?
The phone goes into bootloop and always has the black screen.

I'm on mi5 but I do not plan to update even. I'm satisfied with everything in the previous version, changes in this version are not interesting to me.
Why update, if everything works and there is nothing fundamentally new? )))
And a strange list of changes - as on the Global version ???

Hi! I want to install a xiaomi.eu ROM, but I don't really understand what should I do.
I know how to use the Fastboot option and the XiaoMiFlash. My phone is unlocked, I don't really understand what this TWRP is.
Can someone explain this steps under the ROMs for devices with locked bootloader, please? Especially the "Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM" thing. "Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM" is done.

Thanks in advance for your helps!

Does anyone know how to make Themes app on Global China rom to accept themes downloaded from forum?

Thanks

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, really thanx!

One question: The Global ROM notification style is the same of AOSP notifications, like this?

One more thing, can I use this modification on previously version (8.1.18) Mi Mix 2?

MIUI-9-Notifications.jpg

Hello everyone,

first of all thanks for your great work!

I have a MIX2 and I´m using full screen gestures. I find them great, but I have a problem with keyboard.
I use swype feature and every time I have to write a word starting with P or Q the keyboard closes itself. The mobile understands I want to swype from the border to go Back.
Could you improve gesture implementation when keyboard is shown? proposal:
1) When keyboard is on screen Back gesture is disabled and the 3 soft buttons are shown at the bottom
2) limit the active height of back gesture under first row of letters

Thank in advance if you would consider my suggestion!

Hello everyone,

first of all thanks for your great work!

I have a MIX2 and I´m using full screen gestures. I find them great, but I have a problem with keyboard.
I use swype feature and every time I have to write a word starting with P or Q the keyboard closes itself. The mobile understands I want to swype from the border to go Back.
Could you improve gesture implementation when keyboard is shown? proposal:
1) When keyboard is on screen Back gesture is disabled and the 3 soft buttons are shown at the bottom
2) limit the active height of back gesture under first row of letters

Thank in advance if you would consider my suggestion!
I think it is a bug reported for your issue. Not sure that "Indian masters" send it to developers to fix

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.