8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, I wrote about that in the freq asked questions on the 1st post on that thread, read it...

In short, it doesn't change miui camera at all, just set some settings in the devices properties file.

Yeah, I'm tryin' it now and works good.

I've received Google Assistaint too, but I really don't know how, the fingerpint config and the "tap home button to go back to home screen" are disappeared! See here: http://en.miui.com/thread-296577-1-1.html

What is your device?

Don't use the camera mod for other device, because the device properties file for each device is different.

Mi5. You think it could be related to camera mod?

EDIT: ok, it was definitely related to camera mod. used the uninstaller and the button and fingerpint are back on their place.

Last edited:
Mi5. You think it could be related to camera mod?

Does the problem happened after you flashed that mod?

You can undo the mod by editing build.prop (need root) with app like es file explorer and find line 'ro.product.device=' (it should be at the bottom of the file), change the value to 'gemini'

it happened right after I flashed both xposed and the mod, but as I said above, get rid of the mod and everything was back in its right place.

Because these camera mod are made for specific devices (redmi series), there is no similar mod for Mi5, because there are not many hidden feats in Mi5 miui camera app.

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with an other MIX 2 for a friend :
I tried to install Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable V9.2.5.0 with TWRP (bootloader is unlocked).
But after a long reboot for the ROM installation, it's always on boot screen (with the 3 points android loading animation at the bottom).
I can boot in fastboot or in TWRP, but I can't boot on the Stable ROM, or it's loading for eternity, what could I do ?

Reactions: DemonFace
Because these camera mod are made for specific devices (redmi series), there is no similar mod for Mi5, because there are not many hidden feats in Mi5 miui camera app.
Hello, I can not use my camera on mi note 3. Even if I disable hdr, I just take the picture, the camera crashes and no longer opens. Should I downgrade or will there be a short fix? Thank you.

Mi Max - Hydrogen Xiaomi.eu 8.1.25
Camera - Auto Hdr - work fine
Hdr On - FC camera app.

Mi5c - Meri China 8.1.25
Camera - Hdr On - work fine

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with an other MIX 2 for a friend :
I tried to install Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable V9.2.5.0 with TWRP (bootloader is unlocked).
But after a long reboot for the ROM installation, it's always on boot screen (with the 3 points android loading animation at the bottom).
I can boot in fastboot or in TWRP, but I can't boot on the Stable ROM, or it's loading for eternity, what could I do ?
More than 10 minutes?Wright TWRP?Formatted DATA and factory reset in TWRP (Wipe menu)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Reactions: tamil18
Xiaomitool installs it too
the tool installs the newest TWRP automatically in the beginning of your procedure

First of all, thank you for trying to help! Can you help me futher?

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with an other MIX 2 for a friend

Same

It won't boot if I install it with the XiaoMiTool. I waited 20+ minutes. Had to reinstall the china stable from xiaomi.com website with the flashing tool.
Tried it two times. Here is what I did:

• Plugging USB, allowing debuging mode, etc. everything it has asked for.
  • Selecting the device
  • Selecting "Show advanced options"
    WsEo9Ic.png

• Selecting "Other (recovery file)"
    DmSv5HE.png

• Selecting the zip file (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V9.2.1.0.MHQCNEK_v9-6.0.zip in my case)
    aUxnS74.png

• Adding twrp.img (TWRP recovery)
    8JtGS7p.png
  • Installation process is finished and it was a success!
  • Rebooting from the TWRP screen.
  • Waiting...
  • Nothing.
Should I select TWRP (8) instead of Other (7)?

Flashable Zips to replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global ROM notification style can be downloaded from these links below (folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

The Uninstaller Zip file works on all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Notes :
*) Credits : @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg, for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times on my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to CLEAR CACHE & DALVIK before reboot.
Thanks a lot for your work
Flashed with the rom and camera2 api on mido and the first boot was relatively fast and already with global notifications:)
Off topic: what version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you using on nougat 7.0?

after many messages in this thread about camera bug I continue to wonder, is this a problem from xiaomi or xiaomi.eu rom?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através de Tapatalk

Last edited:
Flashable Zips to replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global ROM notification style can be downloaded from these links below (folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

The Uninstaller Zip file works on all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Notes :
*) Credits : @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg, for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times on my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to CLEAR CACHE & DALVIK before reboot.

For Mi 6?

Someone with Mi5 and having trouble updating?
The phone goes into bootloop and always has the black screen.
I have no issues updating my Mi5, actually everything is working fine, except HDR mode on camera, until now.

Last edited:
I am using 7.12.21 on Mix 2. It is possible to switch directly to 8.1.25 or do I have first to go to 8.1.18?

I am using 7.12.21 on Mix 2. It is possible to switch directly to 8.1.25 or do I have first to go to 8.1.18?
Because it goes from Nougat to Oreo,you need the first rom from Oreo(8.1.18)! And also Oreo TWRP from 8.1.18 thread!

Reactions: darki
First of all, thank you for trying to help! Can you help me futher?

Same

It won't boot if I install it with the XiaoMiTool. I waited 20+ minutes. Had to reinstall the china stable from xiaomi.com website with the flashing tool.
Tried it two times. Here is what I did:

• Plugging USB, allowing debuging mode, etc. everything it has asked for.
  • Selecting the device
  • Selecting "Show advanced options"
    WsEo9Ic.png

• Selecting "Other (recovery file)"
    DmSv5HE.png

• Selecting the zip file (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V9.2.1.0.MHQCNEK_v9-6.0.zip in my case)
    aUxnS74.png

• Adding twrp.img (TWRP recovery)
    8JtGS7p.png
  • Installation process is finished and it was a success!
  • Rebooting from the TWRP screen.
  • Waiting...
  • Nothing.
Should I select TWRP (8) instead of Other (7)?
Bootloader officially unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.