8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same ****** bug here with the camera module and HDR mode!

Concerning the notification issue of previous release maybe you can document changes to avoid this kind of issue in the future builds...

mi5s no connection to camera here to. with and without hdr. doesn't matter.
On mine HDR works, but when i add the camera line on build.prop for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and reboot the Miui camera give me an error and stops working! But *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works fine

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Reactions: mavese
I confirm that the disappearing notifications bug is fixed. Apparently the bug was within NotificationGroupManager class all along. Specifically, the removeGroupSummaryIfNeed method. I still prefer the Global notifications style though ;)

Reactions: cobben
Thanks a lot for your work
Flashed with the rom and camera2 api on mido and the first boot was relatively fast and already with global notifications:)
Off topic: what version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you using on nougat 7.0?

Arnova8G2 v1.6

Reactions: egold70
tks but same problem whit 100% cpu load, in my phone thefile need to be renamed to mido.xml, but it's a interesting change because it adds more functions to camera app

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através de Tapatalk

Use the mod specific for your device there are mod for redmi 4/prime, redmi 4x, redmi note 4x, redmi note 3 pro, etc. Don't use mod for other on your phone, you only need to flash the mod sna it should work without need to change anything.

I confirm that the disappearing notifications bug is fixed. Apparently the bug was within NotificationGroupManager class all along. Specifically, the removeGroupSummaryIfNeed method. I still prefer the Global notifications style though ;)

Same here ;)

Btw, do you have any idea why similar port doesn't work on Mi 6 dan Mi Mix 2 (oreo 8).

Mi5 8.1.25 is always fail to connect to camera (when low light without flash turn on).
Revert back to 8.1.18

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-27-08-30-35-068_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-27-08-30-35-068_com.android.camera.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 327
Last edited:
When i update to this rom i can't capture image using HDR pro error says cant connect to camera

Hello there,

I hereby confirm the HDR problem in the Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus.

I'd like to note another problem related to mi remote, which behaves very buggy:
1 - When trying to install a samsung TV, if I select the ch+ (4th and last step in setup), it goes back to volume (3rd step in setup), staying in an infinite loop. If I just accept it works fine, so not a big problem here;
2 - Can't add Daikin AC, I get an error at the end when trying to pair. There is this "tap to try again" loop and I can't pair the phone with the device (see screenshot)

Anyone else with similar problems? Any help?

Attachments

• 2018-01-27 at 09.33.43.jpeg
    2018-01-27 at 09.33.43.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 321
Redmi Note 4 Global (mido)
Everything works fine (including the Global notification zip of @Soebianto)

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

flash on hydrogen/mi max. double notification and disappering notification is fixed. tq developer.
but problem with hdr mode. cannot connect to camera

Flashable Zips to replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global ROM notification style can be downloaded from these links below (folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

The Uninstaller Zip file works on all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Notes :
*) Credits : @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg, for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times on my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to CLEAR CACHE & DALVIK before reboot.

So I need to flash this using TWRP to get EU developer rom notifications now? Normal OTA doesn't work anymore? Which file should I choose for mi max prime?

So I need to flash this using TWRP to get EU developer rom notifications now? Normal OTA doesn't work anymore? Which file should I choose for mi max prime?

Nope, it's the other way around, you flash that to get Global ROM notification style.

Reactions: KovaL
Flashable Zips to replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global ROM notification style can be downloaded from these links below (folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

The Uninstaller Zip file works on all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Notes :
*) Credits : @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg, for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times on my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to CLEAR CACHE & DALVIK before reboot.

me too, can't find the mod for Mi6

Status
Not open for further replies.