Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see here how global browser looks like: http://en.miui.com/thread-1260371-1-1.html
Nothing interesting for me. They edit China browser 1 page to Global only. On Pc i never use this too.

b5adf8c408c4ed9b9c02017449c6a8db.jpg
b534e74f815921bd8f43ec64a0ef1912.jpg

Hi, thank you for this ROM. I'm Italian adn I have two problems.
1) The lockscreen and the call notifications are in English;
2) I receive mail notifications only in WiFi, not under cellular data ( I use the predefinite app and an Outlook account). I activated all the notification and no limit restrictions.

Thank you

No solutions?

Im log out my mi account and I want to try ota for update this version from 7.12.14 its safe for now? I mean about problem mi account server

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hello guys. a question: but with the update of Friday the problem of the scanner application will be solved or do you have to download the apk file and do the installation?

Im log out my mi account and I want to try ota for update this version from 7.12.14 its safe for now? I mean about problem mi account server

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Mi Cloud server problem has been solved, but it's a good idea to login to Mi Account when upgrading, who know something bad happens like your bootloader get locked and you need to re-unlock..

Mi Cloud server problem has been solved, but it's a good idea to login to Mi Account when upgrading, who know something bad happens like your bootloader get locked and you need to re-unlock..
If anyone have still problem with sync(cant sync) - please log out from Xiaomi Account without delete data. Restart phone and log again to Mi account.

If anyone have still problem with sync(cant sync) - please log out from Xiaomi Account without delete data. Restart phone and log again to Mi account.

Hi, sorry. I now have the 7.12.21 and are synchronized with the xiaomi account. if I do the update on Friday I do not have to do anything? do I find it synchronized? so far I have never left the account and then returned.

My call quality(especially when on speaker) is really bad with this eu rom compared to global. I am using mido

Suggestions?

Hello, can I update stable version from a weekly without a clean flash?

Yes.. especially if the Stable is newer..

I think the reason for this is very simple, Stable ROM is older Dev ROM, so if you flash new (just released) Stable ROM on older Dev ROM, chances are that new Stable is a newer Dev ROM that what you're using.. or at least very close, so dirty flash won't cause problem.

I did that on my Redmi Note 2 (I dirty flash it from xiaomi.eu 7.11.x to Xiaomi.eu 9.2.2.0) without problem at all, It's now running 2 Whatsapp and 2 Line without problem, no system apps FC, no 3rd party apps FC, no reboot..

Last edited:
I there just found out that screen Cast is missing in my hm4x 8.1.4
5aa5bb3ed0aa70631057efab66e73ff6.jpg
62583115e01207b076cb0ec0a2e7ae1d.jpg
01ce7955c9b604a0695dc71d136851c2.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

For anyone wondering when was the last decent rom, i reverted to 7.12.7 on redmi 3 and it seems to work fine.
Dirty flash won't work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.