MIUI 10 8.10.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Hi thanks for the rom for my 6x but with this rom i have a big problem,when i open the camera app and make a picture i get the error message no coneticon to the camera and the app close,i made a update from old rom to this new rom and also a clean new instalation but the same camera app dont works on 6x and the second problem is when i make a call it make by all calls screenshots of the display and the watch app open,please i need your help ?

Sep 18, 2018
Mi max 3

Coming from 8.8.3 now 8.10.11
Battery last longer and better now

Few issue with compass, cant seem to calibrate it. Also bluetooth still have the bug which cannot be "On" again after turning it off. Need to restart phone

Besides that few issue, this rom is awesome. Thanks so much

Sep 22, 2018
hope new build fixes whatsapp floating notifications and badge etc..
Was wishing for that too, but the next useless update of 8.10.18 provides this:

Important Bug Fixes
  • Fix - The translation for "about phone" is not accurate with Portuguese.( All devices)
  • Fix - Mi drop transfer disconnects automatically. (All devices)
  • Fix - Mi community has stopped. (All devices)
  • Fix - Wrong Date Format in German Version. (All devices)
  • Fix - View sim card space shows blank names for sim when opened directly from settings. [Redmi Note 5(Global)/ Redmi Note 5 Pro (India) ]
Nothing new to see here.

Oct 24, 2011
Was wishing for that too, but the next useless update of 8.10.18 provides this:

Important Bug Fixes
  • Fix - The translation for "about phone" is not accurate with Portuguese.( All devices)
  • Fix - Mi drop transfer disconnects automatically. (All devices)
  • Fix - Mi community has stopped. (All devices)
  • Fix - Wrong Date Format in German Version. (All devices)
  • Fix - View sim card space shows blank names for sim when opened directly from settings. [Redmi Note 5(Global)/ Redmi Note 5 Pro (India) ]
Nothing new to see here.
This is the next weekly for Global Rom, EU uses the China build.

Oct 24, 2011
My sister has a Redmi 5 (Rosy).
Anyone know if in the EU Weeklies the camera auto focus is fixed?
Also, her touch stops working and only come back after locking and unlocking the phone again. I read that it is a problem with the global stock rom.
Any Redmi 5 users on EU 8.10.11 know if both this issues is fixed?
Thanks.

Jan 3, 2017
Is it still ok/possible to change the line below in the build prop? I was looking to change it from PL to ES, I'm in the UK and wanted to change the 'LTE' symbol in the status bar to '4G'.

ro.miui.region=

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Mar 12, 2014
Overall very satisfied with this ROM on my Mi Max 3. One minor bug I noticed - I like having a lock screen music notification but for some reason it's not showing up. I'm using Pulsar, not the MIUI music app, and I have set it up to allow lock screen notifications, but still no luck. I didn't have this issue on the China Dev ROM I was using previously.

Oct 24, 2016
Is it still ok/possible to change the line below in the build prop? I was looking to change it from PL to ES, I'm in the UK and wanted to change the 'LTE' symbol in the status bar to '4G'.

ro.miui.region=

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
I have just changed region pl to in. No problem. LTE changed to 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.