8.11.22/23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi PAD 4 LTE, Cleaner, Security scan, Deep clean and Manage apps icons are not working

View attachment 22021
Same on MiPad 4 WiFi.

And Power apk keeps stopping. See log.
Screenshot_2018-11-24-11-08-21-545_com.miui.bugreport.png

Last weeks update here on Mi max 3. Today it started rebooting by itself several times. Any suggestions? Never had this problem before

Hi,
Who owns Hebrew translation ?
I can't see an owner or link in the main thread...
And there are several translation issues...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

And finally I got *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with night sight
C2API+GcamSlowmo_enabler_v1500.zip
MGC_6.1.021_Potter_v4-san1ty-final.apk

Redmi Note 5 pro - last week's was perfect, this week's ROM is extremely laggy on the recents menu and going back to home screen.

Absolutely no delay on my max 3. I'm running 8.11.15 rom. You may try dirty flash then re-install rom again, it's may help.
Hey friend,
Need your help.
I am currently on global stable rom on pocophone f1. I want to install miui Europe rom as there are no bloatwares and no ads in system apps. So can you guide me if i can install global beta rom for europe on my pocophone f1? If yes, how? And how to take backup of my unrooted device user apps and data?
Thanks in advance.

Mi Max1 Prime helium:

Settings for the monthly data plan for the sim cards is gone.

The numbers I put in previously are still there and seem to work, but there is no way to change them.

This bug is also in 8.11.15, possibly earlier, same also in Mix1 and Note2.

I just noticed it today, haven't changed anything since sometime in the summer.

Otherwise 8.11.22 seems to be working fine so far.
I can confirm this on Whyred for 8.11.8, 8.11.15 and 8.11.22. I upgraded my data package today, and went to settings to change the data limit on my device and the settings are simply no longer there. The old data limits are still present in the system as I have been dirty upgrading for several versions and they are probably being saved in Data as the system partition gets wiped with every upgrade. Not sure if a full wipe and reload would solve the issue.

As seen by the pics, there is no settings relating to data plan and cycle reset date.

UPDATE:

full wipe corrected this issue for my device

Attachments

• 1-sim_and_mobile_settings.png
    1-sim_and_mobile_settings.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 422
  • 2-data_usage_settings.png
    2-data_usage_settings.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 427
  • 3-set_data_usage.png
    3-set_data_usage.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
I have a Mi 5X and i tried to flash this ROM. After flash the screen become black, so i tried to go to recovery to wipe everything and retry to flash the rom, but the Recovery and Download Mode (Fastboot) have black screen. I tried to flash the china rom by fastboot method, but nothing changed. Can someone help me?

(Sorry for my bad English)

I have a Mi 5X and i tried to flash this ROM. After flash the screen become black, so i tried to go to recovery to wipe everything and retry to flash the rom, but the Recovery and Download Mode (Fastboot) have black screen. I tried to flash the china rom by fastboot method, but nothing changed. Can someone help me?

(Sorry for my bad English)
You talk portuguese?

To solve black screen I use miflash with ROM suggested by a friend here

Look my post #193

Has any Mi 5X user successfully flashed this rom and have everything working well? If yes what version of TWRP do you have and how did you do it? :)

For MI5X users with black screen

Flash this fastboot image http ://big o ta.d.miui.com/8.11.15/tiffany_images_8.11.15_20181116.0000.00_8.1_cn_6ea7e322a8.tgz (delete the spaces) and try MIUI EU again, using the TWRP 3.2.3. I had the black screen bug, but after flash this fastboot image it was solved

I finally got it installed on my mi5x !! I did the procedure quoted above, then I unlocked bootloader again. I installed the treeble twrp that friend @Hiro27 suggested (link below), then I downloaded the 8.11.22 miui.eu and installed it! do not forget to make "wipe data"

Flash completed and works fine after updated twrp 3.2.3 on mi5x (twrp from here https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3f6pWRQJwQPBknV7Mvs77Z&ust=1543110484930412) . Without any wipe before and after flashing.. Thank you dev.. Now we have 8.1 os. Faster and smoother...

Status
Not open for further replies.