Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 5 is not available on the server. Wait for fixing the fingerprint error. 8.11.22 can unlock with face but failed in add fingerprint data

Mi Max 3. To access multitasking with full-screen gestures, it is necessary to move your finger much higher than was previously normal.

Is there a possibility that this Rom will be released for MI Mix 3? Or do we have to wait for next Friday? Is there a likelihood that a working 8.11.23 will be released in the meantime?

Ive got eu stable on MI Max 3.
TWRP - Wipe:
/Dalvik and /Data.
Install 8.11.29.
Wipe /Dalvik and /Data
Not installed anything else - reboot to system.
Configure first start google account and update all apps.
Reboot again to system. Still a lot of lags.
It's horrible.
Can I switch back to stable 8.1 after pie? (I'm asking about ARB)

Reactions: Robsjo
Same here. Mi max 3. The device is now extremely slow. I estimate that apps are taking 3x longer to load. Things seem to render a lot slower too so it feels like something is bogging down the CPU.

Reactions: Robsjo
Same here. Mi max 3. The device is now extremely slow. I estimate that apps are taking 3x longer to load. Things seem to render a lot slower too so it feels like something is bogging down the CPU.
RAM is also more used even with less apps in the background.

Ive got eu stable on MI Max 3.
TWRP - Wipe:
/Dalvik and /Data.
Install 8.11.29.
Wipe /Dalvik and /Data
Not installed anything else - reboot to system.
Configure first start google account and update all apps.
Reboot again to system. Still a lot of lags.
It's horrible.
Can I switch back to stable 8.1 after pie? (I'm asking about ARB)

Your old xiaomi.eu stable Rom is base on Android 8.1, the new weekly beta is base on Android 9, so before you install the 8.11.29 you must format data in twrp, wipe data is not the same. Every Time when you change the Version of Android or from beta to stable or from stabe to beta is format date requiered. Format data in twrp is to confirm with yes.

Reactions: newnewarmy
Your old xiaomi.eu stable Rom is base on Android 8.1, the new weekly beta is base on Android 9, so before you install the 8.11.29 you must format data in twrp, wipe data is not the same. Every Time when you change the Version of Android or from beta to stable or from stabe to beta is format date requiered. Format data in twrp is to confirm with yes.
But "format data" clear all internal storage. Am I right?

Mi Max 2 here.
After updating to 8.11.29 the email widget on homescreen is lost. Email app is there and works.
Re-installing of email widget is not possible because widget is not selectable, widget list does not contain Email widget any more (long push on homescreen / widget button / list of available widgets)
Anyone else with this problem?

Updated and working, RedMi Pro

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

1. dirty flashing an update of the android can make your device laggy, please clean install
2. if you have magisk, that makes the device have ever more delay
Thats a bullshit. No need to do a clean flash with every update. If we have to do that the updater (with every rom and mobile phone) would be pointless.

So actually we can dirty flash a weekly rom from Android 8 to 9 without Problems? Talking about the Mi Max 3.

@ingbrzy
unfortunately I clean installed this on Mi Max 3 and the rom is super laggy
no magisk no modding

every click in settup takes 10 secs, moving between screens on homescreen is laggy, opening apps is super laggy

also AI preloading is gone

Last edited:
Reactions: r0cc0 and shlyify
Status
Not open for further replies.