Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi note 3 pro se ( Kate ) working ota update????

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I just did a dirty flash of the Rom, but had to do it twice because the first time it wasn't working properly, like the cam and stuff.
Right now am pretty happy with this rom after the second flash.
Thanks for your work guys.

MiMax3

Screenshot_2018-12-10-09-49-07-194_com.miui.cleanmaster.png

Poco f1 not avaible download list. Not come ?

Looking at last week's launch of Roms, I am not sure whether they mean really "delayed" or rather "suspended" for this week. Semantics.

Clarifications would be appreciated.

@ingbrzy Suggestion to mention delays or suspensions in the first post below the Released message. That makes it much easier to follow-up. Thanks

Reactions: YTGBG and hotstep
Looking at last week's launch of Roms, I am not sure whether they mean really "delayed" or rather "suspended" for this week. Semantics.

@ingbrzy Suggestion to mention delays or suspensions in the first post below the Released message. That makes it much easier to follow-up. Thanks

I agree with you. Maybe even for Delayed Devices a time table could be given like - Delayed (expecting release by Friday evening-Saturday-Monday)...

Reactions: hotstep

Relax! They will come when they're ready. You can gain absolutely nothing from rushing the release of a ROM that creates more problems than it solves. Also, often a weekly update is not worth it for your particular device. Check the release notes for changes that relate to your device. When you relax, the difference between "delayed" and "suspended" simply disappears.

Questionen regarding TWRP, I hope someone can help me:
I cannot access my internal storage when I want to Install das a ROM. I have to do it via sideload. Can anyone explain to me how I can access the storage so I can install directly? Thanks! My device is Redmi Note 5 Pro.

I agree with you. Maybe even for Delayed Devices a time table could be given like - Delayed (expecting release by Friday evening-Saturday-Monday)...
I don´t think this is possible at all..... When they find a bug they have to fix it. You simply do not know how long this will take. But i also wouldn´t care as much. The worst thing that could happen is waiting a week for the next release.

Szanowna jest możliwość naprawy brakującej nazwy kontaktu w aplikacji SMS?

Attachments

• XiaomiEU.jpg
    XiaomiEU.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Relax! They will come when they're ready. You can gain absolutely nothing from rushing the release of a ROM that creates more problems than it solves. Also, often a weekly update is not worth it for your particular device. Check the release notes for changes that relate to your device. When you relax, the difference between "delayed" and "suspended" simply disappears.
Nothing to do with relaxing or not. Nor with rushing. Nor with releasing the Rom every week or not.
Only with proper communication and usage of words.
I recommend to re-read the post and to abstain from projecting own interpretations.

Poco F1

Don't twist what I said - I talk about clear communication here and what people to expect. No rushing for new update, no pushing for update with bugs.
I think they know on Friday that they will not release Poco or Mi8 update on that day...
With clear communication as I gave example of it we will get rid of the clutter in the threads of people asking when Poco, Mi8, Mix 2S, etc. update will come.

Reactions: Dorcsi2000
So true! Appreciate!
Nothing to do with relaxing or not. Nor with rushing. Nor with releasing the Rom every week or not.
Only with proper communication and usage of words.
I recommend to re-read the post and to abstain from projecting own interpretations.

Poco F1

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: YTGBG
Status
Not open for further replies.