Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi5 plus - after this update Gmail app does not work anymore. When I run it, it gets stuck without being opened, blocking the whole Android (gestures do not work). I could only head to settings and uninstal that app from there. Please fix it, it is important!

Last edited:
"DELAYED" and "SUSPENDED" is different thing.

update for "Delayed" device maybe can come 3 hours later, the day after later, or maybe sunday or monday.
and update for "Suspended" device maybe only developers from Xiaomi know when it will be release.

Reactions: saijd
@ingbrzy
Any reason why Pocophone F1 is missing AI Preloading function in MIUI Labs?
Is it going to be included in this release or anytime soon?

This AI Preloading is in Mi8 available and in other Xiaomi devices, but not on Poco which is more than capable to have it...

Is this rom getting based on global? I'm asking because this change log is from global rom and not China

Is this rom getting based on global? I'm asking because this change log is from global rom and not China
General base on China, but some phone base now on Global rom.
Example: Redmi Note 3SE, Mi5, Redmi Note 6 Pro etc.

MI 5S Plus: all apps that are protected with fingerprint can't open after this update, please solve quick!

Updates to Redmi 4 Prime are getting worse. In the SMS application there is no preview of who wrote the message even though the person is in the contacts. The name appears after exiting and re-entering the application. In the last update the system launcher is suspended. You can not enter the gallery, clicking the icon will cause the overlay to hang

Last edited:
Reactions: kennyboy191288
What about locked apps?
Will it be fixed?
I really need (and I think most of us) this feature
Thanks in advance for the reply:)

And what does "rollback protection" mean - EOL?! Somebody, pleace answer me...
Means if you want to downgrade os version or android version you need more steps. In some condition, you cannot downgrade without specific tools from manufacturer.

Reactions: jericho246
redmi 5 face unlock failed. it shows "Couldn't add face data", also i can't access the camera when i try to add face data... please fix this problem. face unlock is the best feature i like which i use EU MIUI

Reactions: bubuescu
Hell guys, does someone have any idea when AI and portrait mode are coming to Redmi 4x? Thanks for you good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.