Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to those who helped to make xiaomieu a success especially the developers. I have a question in mind, please reply if developers will be very much appreciated, the xiaomieu rom most of the bug exists in the china version too or only xiaomieu only?

the xiaomieu rom most of the bug exists in the china version too or only xiaomieu only?

some bugs in the EU ROM are coming from the EU side, some from the official China side. As a user, it is usually impossible to know where a bug comes from - the only way is to research whether bug reports are also filed for the Chinese ROM on the official Xiaomi forum site. In some cases, it remains unclear, though, and no one wants to be responsible. But that's what we have to live with when we decide to dance on a razor's edge (and use weekly beta).

Reactions: cobben
Don't use an old phone then
Sorry but it's a ridiculous answer, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro has a better processor than the Redmi 3 (which are still supporting updates), also the Redmi Note 4 that the Snapdragon 625 is less powerful than the 650 of the RN3 Pro. Your answer is ridiculous and more than now the phone works very well for me.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Sorry but it's a ridiculous answer, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro has a better processor than the Redmi 3 (which are still supporting updates), also the Redmi Note 4 that the Snapdragon 625 is less powerful than the 650 of the RN3 Pro. Your answer is ridiculous and more than now the phone works very well for me.

so, if it works fine for you, keep it as it is, there apparently is no need for a weekly beta ROM. You can update to a new stable, when one becomes available.

The Redmi Note 3 Pro was released in February 2016, so is almost 3 years old. It would be unusual for any manufacturer to provide weekly ROMs for longer than this!

The RN3 Pro still has third party ROM development, including official Lineage 14.1, so perhaps you could swap to a different ROM if you still wanted to have regular ROM updates. If you are happy with your device as it stands, though, just leave it on the last MIUI ROM released.

some bugs in the EU ROM are coming from the EU side, some from the official China side. As a user, it is usually impossible to know where a bug comes from - the only way is to research whether bug reports are also filed for the Chinese ROM on the official Xiaomi forum site. In some cases, it remains unclear, though, and no one wants to be responsible. But that's what we have to live with when we decide to dance on a razor's edge (and use weekly beta).
Thanks for reply! Agreed, Xiaomi.eu is much better than China ones. Lighter and faster. There may be some bugs but the developers are fast to fix it, certainly they deserve a thumbs up!

Excuse me but will it be for mi5 global beta based further?

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Update from last week still not available for Mi5?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Hello
on Mi 6 Facebook app freezes phone if you try to open the app. Didn't try other apps to see if they work or not. went back to 8.11.29

Status
Not open for further replies.