Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post a pic of the "revamped app section"?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Vergiliusz2, post: 460607, thành viên: 167241"] Cập nhật cho Redmi 4 Prime đang trở nên tồi tệ hơn. Trong ứng dụng SMS không có bản xem trước của người đã viết tin nhắn ngay cả khi người đó có trong danh bạ. Tên xuất hiện sau khi thoát và nhập lại ứng dụng. Trong bản cập nhật cuối cùng, trình khởi chạy hệ thống bị treo. Bạn không thể vào thư viện, nhấp vào biểu tượng sẽ khiến lớp phủ bị treo [/ QUOTE]

trên redmi 5a và không phải danh sách 4x và tin nhắn không mở, hệ thống hệ thống không được dùng nữa, hãy giúp tôi
1.jpg

Reactions: Vergiliusz2
Ahh, okay...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-07-15-59-16-792_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-12-07-15-59-16-792_com.android.chrome.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 533
Hi. In my phone (Redmi 4 Prime), when I go to the SMS, in the first time it shows the name of the contact but after I go down or up in the page of the SMS and the name dissapears and only shows the number of the contact. Is there anyone with the same problem?

Last edited:
Nikel here, only half the notifications on lock screen. No icons in the statusbar, no music control. Still present mi calendar's bug: not showing statusbar. I will try a clean flash, otherwise i will rollback to 8.8.30: the last rom known to properly work.

Hi. In my phone (Redmi 4 Prime), when I go to the SMS, in the first time it shows the name of the contact but after I go down or up in the page of the SMS and the name dissapears and only shows the number of the contact. Is there anyone with the same problem?
I have this same problem and more..

Muchas aplicaciones se bloquean no se inician, recomendable volver a a versión de la semana pasada hasta que arreglen este fallo

Changelog:
Wi-Fi:
Fixed - Cannot connect to WiFi after update (Mi MIX 2S).

But no rom 8.12.6 Mix2s to be found in the 3 downloadsources. Probably tomorrow?

Because i hope this fixed wifi bug will fix Mi Mover too.

Redmi5 plus - after this update Gmail app does not work anymore. When I run it, it gets stuck without being opened, blocking the whole Android (gestures do not work). I could only head to settings and uninstal that app from there. Please fix it, it is important!
Perhaps it is from your locked apps. I experience the same with keep. If you remove Gmail from locked apps, it will work.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.