Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it is from your locked apps. I experience the same with keep. If you remove Gmail from locked apps, it will work.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Already done it, I removed all app that I locked, then I unistalled it and reinstalled many times but the problem is still here. I'll keep on waiting for the next update

Face unlock missing/camera can't be loaded issues fixed for MI5X, MI6X, HM5Plus, HM6Pro and HMNote5 and ROMs will be reuploaded soon.

Mi6x missing unlock on the face please correct !!!! and tell me if Android 9 will be when?
About the Android 9 question, we are not Xiaomi employees, we can't answer that.
Sorry but it's a ridiculous answer, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro has a better processor than the Redmi 3 (which are still supporting updates), also the Redmi Note 4 that the Snapdragon 625 is less powerful than the 650 of the RN3 Pro. Your answer is ridiculous and more than now the phone works very well for me.
And my Mi 5 Pro is more powerful than all those you mentioned put together. His answer was correct. Old phones get EOL, and how powerful they are or how well they work for you is completely irrelevant to that decision.
Update from last week still not available for Mi5?
No.
Excuse me but will it be for mi5 global beta based further?
Yes, whenever they decide to actually release what they promised.
I hope that 120/240fps is finally fixed on Mi8.
It is fixed. However, 120/240fps videos are only designed to work on the stock Mi Video app, so don't be surprised to see that it won't show as slow motion on another player app or your PC.

Updated today(8.12.6), MI5S Plus, Updated today, dialer phone and other apps also do not open, lock everything.

Face unlock missing/camera can't be loaded issues fixed for MI5X, MI6X, HM5Plus, HM6Pro and HMNote5 and ROMs will be reuploaded soon.
Redmi 5 have too this problem. camera cant load in add face. But i dont needed maybe fix next week?

Sent from my Redmi 5

[MI6]
Is VoLTE working? In global beta 8.12.6 it doesn't work. In last global beta I had GPS problems .. I wonder whether to flash xiaomi.eu

About the Android 9 question, we are not Xiaomi employees, we can't answer that.

What do you want us to reply? You did not provide a screenshot of crash summary or a logcat, so we don't know what the problem is.

And my Mi 5 Pro is more powerful than all those you mentioned put together. His answer was correct. Old phones get EOL, and how powerful they are or how well they work for you is completely irrelevant to that decision.

No.

Yes, whenever they decide to actually release what they promised.

It is fixed. However, 120/240fps videos are only designed to work on the stock Mi Video app, so don't be surprised to see that it won't show as slow motion on another player app or your PC.
@Igor Eisberg
Here is the screenshot:
Screenshot_2018-12-07-23-11-14-950_com.miui.bugreport.png

So far it seems like battery drain issues from last week are fixed,we'll see what happens after charging again ..

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have issue with wallpaper carousel?
I don't seem to have the data for it..
61efbde21479b23e998747bb79932c33.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for info. I see this problem not about you. Your source china dev rom have face unlock problem for mi 6x. Thanks again fix

Redmi Note 5 Pro

Gallery app crashes and freezes my phone, camera is glitchy, cannot access any photo via file manager or any other app.

Can I install older working FW or will my phone brick because of ARP? Or go to LineageOS and some time in the future get back to Xiaomi.eu rom?

Reactions: EnterSandman
Mi Max 1 Prime helium

Unfortunately, everything seems to work.

Was hoping for some action, given all the crashing, etc. going on.

Even tried adding face unlock, which I don't use.
That worked too . . .

Sigh . . .

Thanks for info. I see this problem not about you. Your source china dev rom have face unlock problem for mi 6x. Thanks again fix
We also missed a few things for some devices, but for MI5X, HM5A and HM5 - you're right - there is no face unlock for these devices on China ROM.

Reactions: paingpeace
@ingbrzy
Thanks for the new update!
Ill install it on my Mi Max 3 and report the bugs

There are 7 devices missing from sourceforge: HM5Plus, HMNote5ALITE, HMNote5Pro, HMS2, MI6X, MI8LITE, MIMAX3
and the versions table is not the one from last update (Mi 8 Pro is not 9.0)

Have and amazing day!

Last edited:
ROMS REUPLOADED 8.12.6 v2
- Fixed launcher freeze for locked apps
- Fixed missing or broken face unlock
Hello, How can i update from 8.11.29 on my HMNOTE6PRO without twrp because i dont have sd in my phone. Is there any other way? Thanks!
Edit: Updater is sending me on TWRP(Unofficial) after download is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.