Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dirty flash from nougat to this rom and surprisingly things go smooth till now.
I have a mi mix 2.
Full screen gestures are quite smooth and practical.

Στάλθηκε από το MIX 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Global dev versions are much better than miui.eu versions both the battery and performance, even mobile data connection is much worse. I checked on Mi5 and Redmi Note 4x Snapdragon.

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
CHANGELOG/QUOTE]
GIgqtbr.png

I do not understand why in the MiMix2 update you entered a twrp without warning. I use the twrp 3.2.1 by @IceMan_it that works perfectly. It's incorrect.

On redmi 3 Indonesia,LTE option cannot enabled,must be fix with supersu and 4G fix via twrp
And if i have install any mod,is possible receive ota???

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this new update. Installed and working fine, by now, on my Mi6.
Just now searching information about how I can install Dolby Atmos 'cause in Oreo isn't easy than Nougat.
We read us again next month.

Global dev versions are much better than miui.eu versions both the battery and performance, even mobile data connection is much worse. I checked on Mi5 and Redmi Note 4x Snapdragon.
I do not agree.
1. They take up more space in memory and have less free RAM.
2. There are a lot of completely unnecessary, incomprehensible Chinese applications that I absolutely do not need! Which are not simply cleaned here, but their connections are removed, which constantly climb into the network and send something.
3. GPS on global works very badly..
3. Work more slowly and not as smoothly as Xiaomi.EU
4. And in terms of battery they are about the same. In my opinion xiaomi.eu even holds a charge better, but everything depends of course on how the device is used.
Tried on MI4S and MI5

Reactions: CyNote and cobben
I do not agree.
2. There are a lot of completely unnecessary, incomprehensible Chinese applications that I absolutely do not need! Which are not simply cleaned here, but their connections are removed, which constantly climb into the network and send something.
4. And in terms of battery they are about the same. In my opinion xiaomi.eu even holds a charge better, but everything depends of course on how the device is used.
Tried on MI4S and MI5

1. Yes. It takes more space (odexed rom), but having less free RAM is NOT true
Even if more space is taken by system files, there is plenty of space left (at least for MI6 oreo)

2. What Chinese apps are you talking about? There are some Xiaomi apps and Google apps on China Global Dev Rom (don't like that they have included in latest builds Microsoft apps and Facebook - don't use any of them, but can be uninstalled)

3. GPS works fine.
ROM is smooth and no issues with fast charging

4. Yes
Device MI6
25b825386ee283755225886bee184b04.jpg
0c329cc8f4d76893e63dd14a2ba353e3.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: maker1611
Can someone help me? i have 8.1.18 weekend version and after that version i dont have OTA update, after check it always writes there is no update.I have redmi note 2.
I have the same problem, where is new rom for redmi note 2

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

agreed, although there are still apps installed that I personally consider unnecessary and useless bloatware: Yellowpages, Direct Service, HybridAccessory, Mi Credit, to name a few. I'd feel better with Xiaomi.eu ROM if those were removed, too.

Reactions: cobben
Can I install this version from 7.12.7?
I mean avoiding other versions.

Phone is MI6.
Thank you

Last edited:
When I receive WhatsApp messages the notification sounds twice just for 1 message.
Bluetooth isinot work ng as well i can't turn it on. Any idea?
Thanks in advance

On Redmi 4 Prime it seems to work all very well. Thanks for the work done by the team!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi 5 Plus

I got a prolem with Gmail notifications, it seems to work randomly...
Sometimes the mail received is notified by the notification sound, aswell as the Gmail icon appear on the notification bar and a badge appear on the icon of the app, but sometimes (actually almost everytime) none of the notifications above works and if I enter in the app and I update the page
(scrolling down) then I see that one or several e-mails are arrived without been notified.
How can I solve this problem?
Other notifications are ok like Whatsapp, Telegram and so on, only Gmail is giving me this little trouble...
Thank you

Reactions: barbuti17
Users Mi Max - Hydrogen. HOW WORKS? All fine?
Users Redmi 3 - Ido. HOW WORKS? All fine?

I do not agree.
Tried on MI4S and MI5

What are you doing here? Go to miui.com and enjoy in theirs roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.