Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me is pretty everything fine, no lags, only some very little things to fix, nothing important.
Fingerprint scanner hasn't been good (to say the little) from the beginning on this phone, but with facial recognition I can avoid the most of fingerprint unlocks. Probably without facial unlock i have already sold this phone just because of failing fingerprint scanner.
I am using facial unlock too it works great and compensates the fingerprint fails... But on previous update the fingerprint was working good. I bought a redmi 5 plus for my girlfriend and the fingerprint is ridiculously better and faster than mi5s... I instaled xiaomi.Eu stable and I am jealous now...
For me is pretty everything fine, no lags, only some very little things to fix, nothing important.
Fingerprint scanner hasn't been good (to say the little) from the beginning on this phone, but with facial recognition I can avoid the most of fingerprint unlocks. Probably without facial unlock i have already sold this phone just because of failing fingerprint scanner.

Reactions: barbuti17
forgot redmi pro is a dead phone no one likes mkt chips,he dies in 6.0 ,i send mine to trash,
This is what is keeping the phone on all the time
a384d9e01db92f9269e1199f5c199d25.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

I have disabled smart lock, so now I have neither active. Let's see.

Last edited:
Is it possible to have Mi Store App on Xiaomi.EU ROM so Mi applications can get updates automatically?

Will ANYBODY HELP? NOBODY SEEMS TO RESPOND ON THIS THREAD. Does NOBODY else have this problem?

There is no point in SHOUTING. People are responding when they have an answer. You're using the xiaomi.eu ROM that was put together by a bunch of dedicated independent developers who make their work available to you for free. You have no right to demand "full service" from them, or anyone here in the forum. If you get an answer, be happy and thankful. If you don't, chances are that either no-one knew an answer, or your attitude made them ignore your question.

regarding your question: Detection (or not) of SIM cards is on a different level than MIUI. Properly installed, MIUI cannot cause such a problem. I am pretty sure you have messed up your phone is some other way. What else did you do, apart from installing MIUI?

Hi
I'm experiencing random bad quality sound call at some time with redmi note 4x. A kind of metallic buzz and low volume , anyone?
Tks

Hi
I'm experiencing random bad quality sound call at some time with redmi note 4x. A kind of metallic buzz and low volume , anyone?
Tks
So far I haven't experienced such an issue. I have Redmi Note 4 global Mido, so we are using the same rom. Did you make clean install?

Reactions: iamlloyds
Not agree with you. Everything is updating, however my located was settled manually

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
You should take into account the phone model...We are talking about Mido. You seem to have a different one, that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.