Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should take into account the phone model...We are talking about Mido. You seem to have a different one, that makes a difference.
I should not anything you, I don't hide my model of telephone, you can see it every time.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

did you check the settings for the weather?
settings - installed apps - weather - app permissions
Yes, I did. Well, it seems to be a conection problem between the app and the data service (internet). It tries to connect, but it always fails. The app has been working fine (updating fine) since I flashed the rom (1st february) until a couple of days ago, when it suddenly stopped working... And I have touched nothing, so... Strange anyway that the conection seems to be working on other models, while in Mido it suddenly fails.

I should not anything you, I don't hide my model of telephone, you can see it every time.

I think you didn't understand what I said, sorry. Is your phone Mi5? If so, then we have different models. If we have different models, then we are using different roms. You can't use Mido's rom on your model, and viceversa. That's all. Each model can have different issues.

I think you didn't understand what I said, sorry. Is your phone Mi5? If so, then we have different models. If we have different models, then we are using different roms. You can't use Mido's rom on your model, and viceversa. That's all. Each model can have different issues.
Ouch It's just brain blow.

Is there any option to remove recent contacts bar, when typing a new sms on MIUI 9, android 7, RN4qualcomm?

@ingbrzy @graw2

Is it possible, since it's holiday time in China, that next .eu rom includes former ringtone?
I personaly do not like new system sounds (charging, unlocking/locking it's not that a problem...) but new ringtone i just don't like it at all.
If previous one could at least be optional it would be great.
Thanks in advance and keep up the (very) good work you are doing maintaining .eu rom.

I am using Mi5S, I have encountered an issue with the mailing widget. Basically when scrolling the emails from the widget the messaging app suddenly opens. Another issue i had was just when i installed i couldn't inlock the phone, touch screen wasn't responding

Hi everyone,

My first time here, I could not find the place to put the question.
What is the difference between the roms here and the official? If I install this roms I will lose the warranty?

This version miui 9.3, but 8.2.1 stands for?

I have the xiaomi redmi 4x pro, should I use santoni HM4x.

thanks

@ingbrzy @graw2

Is it possible, since it's holiday time in China, that next .eu rom includes former ringtone?
I personaly do not like new system sounds (charging, unlocking/locking it's not that a problem...) but new ringtone i just don't like it at all.
If previous one could at least be optional it would be great.
Thanks in advance and keep up the (very) good work you are doing maintaining .eu rom.

Here you go :

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Folder 'Miscellaneous Mods'

Old xiaomi.eu Ringtones : (from xiaomi.eu dev ROM 8.1.11 and older) : 'HZQ_MIUI_Old_Ringtones.zip'
New xiaomi.eu Ringtones (from xiaomi.eu dev ROM 8.1.18 and newer) : 'HZQ_MIUI_New_Ringtones.zip'

Flash via TWRP
Full Tested on my Mi Max 2 (xiaomi,eu 8.2.1)

Thanks a lot! Is it possible to copy additional ogg files into the zip before I flash it?

Yes, sure do, don't forget to set permission for these new files in the script file, just copy from the existing lines for your new files.

Btw, there are also zip files for old and new lock & unlock system sound in the miscellaneous folder.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
with my mi6, when I try to add a device for bluetooth unlocking, it starts the search without finding any device.
why?

Hi ya!

perhaps this is usefull:

bluetooth works correctly, but the unlock not work.
I have bluetooth in the car, and I would like it to be unlocked the moment it connects to it.
the guide says to do a factory reset.
can not you try it too?
settings-lock screen and password-advanced-unlock via bluetooth
the search begins but does not result.
moreover, at the first pairing, he asked me to add the device as trusted to the smart lock, and I added it.
nothing, not work.

Still, ttyc0 100%.
636b592962d7f745059955a139d74d02.jpg
1297267ed0bc770564a5d2a60d2f578d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
Like i said before - wrong thread.

So far I haven't experienced such an issue. I have Redmi Note 4 global Mido, so we are using the same rom. Did you make clean install?
Thank you, yes it was a clean install.
The problem happens randomly, I can not figure out why.

Battery drain on my mi5. In less than eight hours the phone is completely discharged. Terrible. Which recommended release?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Same here on redmi note 4 battery life horrible with this rom. 1 back was way better. Meh.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.